The Student Room Group

One night stand, HELP. I'm so paranoid and scared.

Last Friday I met this girl at the club, and we ended up going back to the apartment, at this point I was kinda drunk but I still remember. We start having sex, and it goes on for like 10/15 minutes? Then all of a sudden my penis went flaccid and I couldn't get it back up. So I performed some oral sex on her, and after abit I had a brief 5 minute penetration. I don't remember ejaculating AT ALL during sex, and I didn't ejaculate after either. In fear that she was pregnant I found her Facebook and contacted her, she says she took plan B on Saturday morning (around 10 hours after intercourse), although I don't believer her that much, maybe I'm overreacting and being way too paranoid .. She wasn't on the pill either. She also said we met about 3 days after her period ended, and also to add, the last time I ejaculated prior to that was about 4/5 days before, so precum shouldn't have any traces of sperm in it.Am I in hot water?Thanks!
Reply 1
PS: I didn't wear a condom, and she wasn't on the pill.
Only if you get in a bath.

The combination of not ejaculating and the point in her cycle when it happened means she's not pregnant as a result of this, even before her unnecessary taking the Plan B.

The drinking probably had quite a lot to do with a) doing something you regretted later and b) losing the erection.
Reply 3
Original post by unprinted
Only if you get in a bath.

The combination of not ejaculating and the point in her cycle when it happened means she's not pregnant as a result of this, even before her unnecessary taking the Plan B.

The drinking probably had quite a lot to do with a) doing something you regretted later and b) losing the erection.

So chances are she's NOT pregnant? I'm freaking out so much to the point that I feel like my life is over and ****.

I am pretty sure I did not ejaculate, but because I was drunk I can't really be 100% sure.
There are three good reasons for thinking that she's not.
Reply 5
There are three good reasons for thinking that she's not.

which are?
See above: you probably didn't ejaculate; she's unlikely to have been fertile at that point in her cycle; she took the 'morning after pill'.
Reply 7
See above: you probably didn't ejaculate; she's unlikely to have been fertile at that point in her cycle; she took the 'morning after pill'.

I hope you're right mate, I'm so scared. I'm a uni student, she's jobless and just at home all day apparently, pregnancy at this point would ruin my life especially because I'm only in the UK for education.
Remember what this feels like, so you don't take more risks than you're comfortable with again.

Quick Reply

Latest