The Student Room Group

GDL Results - January 2016 (Tort and Public) University of Law

Hi,

I am intrigued if there is anyone else on here studying the GDL at Moorgate at UOL. We got our results back for Tort/Public on 25th Feb 2016 and I was wondering how others got on.

My class did extremely well in our Tort mocks/workshops but most of us didn't even get a commendation which we find unusual/hard to believe. Has anyone else had the same experience?
Reply 1
Original post by glitterandhearts
Hi,

I am intrigued if there is anyone else on here studying the GDL at Moorgate at UOL. We got our results back for Tort/Public on 25th Feb 2016 and I was wondering how others got on.

My class did extremely well in our Tort mocks/workshops but most of us didn't even get a commendation which we find unusual/hard to believe. Has anyone else had the same experience?

I'm at Bloomsbury at Ulaw and am pretty disappointed.
Reply 2
It was a disaster this year with students dropping out after being failed in exams for no explainable reason..
Try and withdraw and then you will see what it's all about.

Might have to do with the new rumors about the SRA introducing the SQE- teaching tenures and job security-gotta make students scream out loud. Or maybe it's just about destroying others' future, as law is still 'an old boy's club'- check recent rumors, who knows? Ask for feedback,you won't get it as 'they don't give answers to exams'. There's no way you can learn anything there..
Was said to look at your 'learning contract'-apparently it doesn't tie them up to teach, it only binds you to pay. You've been duped my friend!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending