Scroll to see replies

Original post by Archangeldemon
OMFG YOUR SPOUTING BS !!!!

:eek::adore:

Lmao it looks sooooo good!!
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh993__rOxA[/video]
Is this by Bonnie Dee !?

by Anchee Min, read it non-stop for 2 days.. only stopped to eat and sleep.
Original post by ravioliyears
Lmao it looks sooooo good!!
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh993__rOxA[/video]

Thankyou for that... I am legit tearing up here !

So so so bloody beautiful!

AND WORSE IS KNOWING THE FLIPPING ENDING !
Flowers in the Attic.

I've not read it but watched the movie, it was really interesting. There is a lot of plot.

Should I stay

I've read this, only the first book though.

Fault in our Stars.

The book is 10000 times better than the movie.
Reply 24
Entanged by cat clarke I cried so much! also before i fall by lauren oliver is a good one
Thankyou for that... I am legit tearing up here !

So so so bloody beautiful!

AND WORSE IS KNOWING THE FLIPPING ENDING !

The book is just too sad. Too too sad. Its bloody brilliant. Thats all I can say.
Original post by RGPunt
Entanged by cat clarke I cried so much! also before i fall by lauren oliver is a good one

I legit just finished reading before I fall and I wanted to throw the book at my sisters face! The ending made me speechless i was like WTF!?!? ugh i want to know what happened next!!!!
Reply 27
Original post by LemonadeAspire
I legit just finished reading before I fall and I wanted to throw the book at my sisters face! The ending made me speechless i was like WTF!?!? ugh i want to know what happened next!!!!

YES! i was the same! If only time passed the same way for everyone as it did for her :'( even though i knew it would end that way i hoped it would change somehow :frown: i really hope they adapt it into a film!
Original post by RGPunt
YES! i was the same! If only time passed the same way for everyone as it did for her :'( even though i knew it would end that way i hoped it would change somehow :frown: i really hope they adapt it into a film!

I was thinking that too!! The movie wouldn't be as amazing as the book! Juliet made me so angry, I wanted to be Sam so badly because I would have helped Juliet PROPERLY!!! Sam barely said ****, it made me angry!! I was slowly falling for Kent lmfaooo!!!
Reply 29
I was thinking that too!! The movie wouldn't be as amazing as the book! Juliet made me so angry, I wanted to be Sam so badly because I would have helped Juliet PROPERLY!!! Sam barely said ****, it made me angry!! I was slowly falling for Kent lmfaooo!!!

Slowly? i fell hard for him! A sweet nerdy guy whats not to love?! I always remember the part where she asks him to be her knight and hes really shoked she knows :3 that non-relationship - relationship broke me. Ive never wanted a shipping more than then. Films are never better than the books- except with maze runner!
Reply 30
Original post by ravioliyears
Me before you by jojo moyes.

The movie is coming out soon :tongue:

Beautiful book <3

this is literally my all time fav, ive read it so many times on holidays and its so so beautiful !!!
Original post by RGPunt
Slowly? i fell hard for him! A sweet nerdy guy whats not to love?! I always remember the part where she asks him to be her knight and hes really shoked she knows :3 that non-relationship - relationship broke me. Ive never wanted a shipping more than then. Films are never better than the books- except with maze runner!

Ugh that part about the knight killed me but I felt so hurt when she mentioned something to him about it being her last day!! Imagine thats how everyones death is like... they die and relive that day over and over again :/ Even if Sam saved Juliet I felt like she would still relive it! Got me so angry!

Thats why I made this thread in order to find new books that I can easily fall in love with and read in my free time :smile: There is this book called Forever Alina on an app called Wattled- free books! It's so sad! Made me cry so much, its a love/sad book you should have a read at it. It's honestly so amazing and will never let you down.. :smile:
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote
Reply 33
Ugh that part about the knight killed me but I felt so hurt when she mentioned something to him about it being her last day!! Imagine thats how everyones death is like... they die and relive that day over and over again :/ Even if Sam saved Juliet I felt like she would still relive it! Got me so angry!

Thats why I made this thread in order to find new books that I can easily fall in love with and read in my free time :smile: There is this book called Forever Alina on an app called Wattled- free books! It's so sad! Made me cry so much, its a love/sad book you should have a read at it. It's honestly so amazing and will never let you down.. :smile:

In an odd way i would really love to live my last day over and over until I do something that counts. Sure it would be painful to know id never see them ever again but it would give me time to say goodbye and hopefully make it count.
I will definitely give it a try! thank you:biggrin: Ill make sure to buy loads of tissues haha
Original post by espicton98
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote

Is it sad mixed with romance?
Is it sad mixed with romance?

Yes, very much so
A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara - Man Booker Shortlisted last year, lots of love, lots of sad, and an excellent contemporary piece of literature to boot ☺️ (emphasises platonic love between men, which I appreciated because it doesn't get represented very much)
(edited 8 years ago)
Need something to read! Best be good too :wink:

Anything by Rainbow Rowell is great because even when she writes love stories they are realistically bittersweet! (https://wordery.com/search?term=rainbow+rowell) I would also recommend A Little in Love (https://wordery.com/a-little-in-love-susan-fletcher-9781910002155) if you're into Les Mis, anything by Jandy Nelson (https://wordery.com/search?term=jandy+nelson) and Never Let Me Go! (https://wordery.com/never-let-me-go-kazuo-ishiguro-9780571258093)

Quick Reply