The Student Room Group

Your gf/bf/wife/husband says no sex forever, will you stay with them?.

Scroll to see replies

Sex is important but I'll do without it.

I certainly wouldn't leave them lol. Guess romance has to be there thought lol at least.
Original post by Versatileshrimp
Ok, you are saying that because you are a women.
Women have a much weaker sex drive than men. It's just how we are programmed by evolution.
So it's easy for you to say :tongue:.

Uh no. No. That just isn't true.
Reply 42
Nope. What is the point being with them if you can't sleep with them? :s-smilie:
Yes. I'm not a very sexual person anyway so never having sex again wouldn't bother me. As long as we were still affectionate and kissed, hugged and showed we loved each other in other ways then I would be fine with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am a romantic guy so I want to say yes, but I know most people will leave.

No. I want kids.
Original post by Ethereal World
Thirstiness. *

the Winner !!

:five:
Ethereal world , you sound like you are addicted to sex or something lol.

That you even consider "sex" not having an orgasm, which isn't really cindidered sex then is it?.
Isn't the point of sex having an orgasm?.

I take it you are a guy?

I'm not addicted to sex, I am merely stating a fact that in most cases girls do not cum from penetration. If you think they do you're very gullible and/or naive.
Original post by the bear
the Winner !!

:five:

I died at your fewer comment but couldn't rep you :five:
I died at your fewer comment but couldn't rep you :five:

It is so important to make these young folk obey the simple rules of grammar and orthography.

:shakecane:
I still don't see what the big deal is with sex :dontknow: I could happily manage without it...

That feeling of love and intimacy that means everything in a relationship shouldn't have to rely on intercourse.
I take it you are a guy?

I'm not addicted to sex, I am merely stating a fact that in most cases girls do not cum from penetration. If you think they do you're very gullible and/or naive.

I'd disagree with your qualifer of most. There's certainly a significant proportion of women who have trouble orgasming with vaginal stimulation alone, but then again, you could say the very same thing about men (replacing vagina with penis, of course). The "90% of women can't cum from penetration" thing seems to be a myth spread by the sex sections of women's magazines, whose data collection methods leave a lot to be desired.

Some individuals have issues orgasming during sex, it's a real issue, but let's not overstate the prevalence of it.
Original post by AdjectiveNoun
I'd disagree with your qualifer of most. There's certainly a significant proportion of women who have trouble orgasming with vaginal stimulation alone, but then again, you could say the very same thing about men (replacing vagina with penis, of course). The "90% of women can't cum from penetration" thing seems to be a myth spread by the sex sections of women's magazines, whose data collection methods leave a lot to be desired.

Some individuals have issues orgasming during sex, it's a real issue, but let's not overstate the prevalence of it.

Um excuse me. I'm not sure you actually get what I mean. Some women can't cum from penetration altogether. I, for example, can but it is not easy. Based on all the anecdotal evidence I have from other female friends I have to say this is my stance that although we may be able to it is definitely not as much of a certainty as it is with guys. The point 'why sex if no orgasm' that I was responding to is just quite baseless considering a lot of sexual intercourse doesnt result in orgasm consistently for most women.
Assuming there was no room for compromise, then probably not.
Original post by GUMI
For the simple reason of procreation I think I will have to defect

what about adoption or surrogacy?
No. Sex is a large part of being human for the vast majority and I think saying no sex forever would be a one-way ticket to being cheated on.
I am a romantic guy so I want to say yes, but I know most people will leave.

for guys there's always the option of their right hand?( or left)
If I really loved them it would not bother me as long as they were affectionate e.g cuddling in bed, holding hands or being generally sweet.
Sex isn't everything having a deep emotional connection where you both understand one another is better.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yes. I'm not a very sexual person anyway so never having sex again wouldn't bother me. As long as we were still affectionate and kissed, hugged and showed we loved each other in other ways then I would be fine with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree with this but i also think having a deep emotional connection is better to have.
A wife cut her hubbys penis. What abt dat ???
Original post by AdjectiveNoun

I think you need to distinguish 'sex' from 'sexual intercourse'. It's a fact that around 30% of women don't orgasm during vaginal penetrarion. If 30% doesn't make it prevalent I'm not sure what does.

'Sex' for me isn't just about the intercourse, it's the whole thing, foreplay etc included. I'd hate to think my partner was being left unsatisfied, and if she was one of the 30% (as has been the case for two of my previous partners), that would be factored into the whole 'Experience'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending