The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele university

Quick Question, What is the university SU like, Do people party, Do people ever go to hanley for nights out, are the people frendly.

See i wanted the best of both worlds out uni e.g. the ability to go party and the ability to work and relax
Reply 1
Hi, I'm a 3rd year student and have had my fair share of nights out at Keele, so hopefully I can help.

It definitely gives you the ability to 'work hard and play hard'.
The SU has options pretty much every night of the week with Lockdown Monday, Flirt Wednesdays and Guilt/Frisky Fridays normally the busiest. Fridays are always packed and it just makes it easy going to the SU since its a short walk away from all accommodation buildings. The SU do an amazing job especially this academic year bringing acts like Fuse ODG, Stormzy, Jason Derulo, Conor Manard, Krept and Konan, Hannah Wants and so much more!
There's also halls pub/bar quizzes most sundays too. Not to mention the occasional house party. So there really is something for everyone.

Other than that, Hanley does have some really good events, and Newcastle-under-lyme center on a Friday is always a good night out.
Manchester and Birmingham are also not far for big nights, when you want to branch out every now and then.

I hope that helped :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply

Latest