The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes please!
I'm a bit lost
i am guessing that Break even analysis and SWOT analysis has a good chance of coming.. i just have a feeling..
Reply 3
yea SWOT will come for sure....and break even.....Sales Forecasting???...yea and wat else?
Reply 4
no it came in paper 2....in 2002...
Reply 5
lots of finance to be expected? fifo lifo.. construct a cash flow or balance sheet perhaps? :P:
Reply 6
will question 5 be Finance this year?? I have no idea
Reply 7
yea....but how am i gonna study...like so much to do...ahhhh
Reply 8
I hate balance sheets and profit and loss
im so screwed
Reply 9
yea same here...but just know how to construct them....then i am sure it will be fine.....
I'm sure there will be a question asking about the difference between a sole trader and a private limited company or something like that. Haha everyone hates lifofifo eh? What about the avco you left behind? Actually I like avco between the three.

Accounts you just need to know how to construct p&l accounts and balance sheet. Also the ratios of course.
Reply 11
ahh man i cant study for paper 2.....help!!!! please...
Just study:

cash flow forecast, balance sheets, profit and loss, break even, globalization, ETHICS:frown: (HATE THEM), are sure to come up. The rest like swot doesnt rly need revision i guess, and there definitely will be a nice marketing question as ALWAYS.
Reply 13
ok are u doing the same???....cause i cant just read page by page from the book....lol....so i am going with u man.....thanks by the way...kind of relieved..
Reply 14
jupp, LIFO FIFO or cashflow forecast will come

fun fun fun :biggrin:
Reply 15
damn that LIFO FIFO ....
How can u be sure???

Just dont take it if it is LIFO FIFO, or do, if its something different.
Reply 17
yea i am not gonna attempt the LIFO FIFO...because its not gettting to my head at all......
Reply 18
i expect ethics mkting...maybe product portfolio....definately some stuff on biz org learn the appendix in the slybuss reallyyy helpfull...then im guess not to much motivation coz it allready came...then growth but like ansoff...and bcg for marketing globalization sounds very probable!!! stock levels...criticle path analyisis...mkt mix....let u know when i think of more stuff...todays ppr was way tooooooo long
Reply 19
I know how to calculate FIFO and LIFO, but I dont understand how the difference between the two is important (need help with interpreting gay finances and calcs). I heard that the UK only allows FIFO or something, maybe the other way around but nevertheless, I dont get the impact it will have (matter of window dresssing??)
What's a product portfolio?
Do we have to know how to make a cash flow "statement"? Forecasts are okay, but Im clueless cash flow statements.
help please....

Latest

Trending

Trending