The Student Room Group

"Stay" voters more likely to be in work, more likely to have a degree

Reply 1
Original post by JordanL_
Think this says it all.

Fortunately it does not :smile:
I'm voting to remain in the UK but I don't think attempting to insult other voters personally is productive at all, it's a controversial issue and all opinions needs to be considered. I can assure you that having a degree does not necessarily make you intelligent and perhaps a big part of the unemployment factor relates to the fact that these voters are looking forward to possible employment opportunities arising if we do leave the EU.
Reply 3
Why are there Pro-EU UKIP supporters?

Interesting to see the strongest anti-EU argument is we could spend more money on public services, it even slightly outnumbers the immigration issue.

No surprise and also worried about this:

However, the obvious arguments in favour of EU membership poll badly when compared to some of the arguments against. Arguments about leaving the EU costing jobs and prosperity are not seen as being as convincing as more straightforward arguments about being able to cut immigration and spend EU contributions on services. The campaign to remain in the European Union need to find some arguments that are as effective as those of their opponents.
(edited 8 years ago)
You undoubtably could have said the same about people wanting/not wanting to join the single currency......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending