The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Looking for a house share sept 2016

Hey everyone, I am off for my first year to Portsmouth in Sept 2016 to study sociology with criminology and looking for a house share as I have a car and won't be able to live at uni accommodation. I don't mind what year your studying or whether it's a mixed house share, just would be nice to find some people before moving. Is anyone else looking for a house share, let me know we could arrange to view houses or something :smile: p.s. I don't know the city well so would be helpful to know someone from there too
Hi there! You replied to a post of mine yesterday and recommended me this website Right Move.
You said that you are looking for a house share and need parking for a car.

I thought that you might like this: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-40242759.html

Also, I would be interested in doing a house share.
I'm planning to study English Literature with Psychology (pretty sure that I'm going to accept) for 3 to 4 years, so I really need a place to live too.
I'm 19 years old and will turn 20 in August. I'm from the Netherlands, but have absolutely no problem talking in English, so no worries about that!

I'm a bit of an introverted person, but also very sociable and friendly at the same time. Besides that I'm also tidy, so no worries about a messy kitchen either ;-)
In my free time I like to read, write, travel, hike and cook healthy stuff (can't promise it'll taste good, but I try haha).

If there's anything else you would like to know about me, please feel free to ask!
Maybe we could pick up the conversation in private messaging, if you'd like.

Let me know :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Hey, yes i did! When are you planning to come to the UK? Find me on facebook and we can talk there my nane is Nikola Uminska :smile: i reckon we will get along well!
Reply 3
Hey Nikola. Initially I intend to stay at the new Greetham Street Halls which will be ready for September. However, I am also interested in a house share and would definitely consider it as an option. The new halls are tempting because of the decently sized studio rooms, although expectedly, they are at the higher end in terms of price range. For this reason I am contemplating whether a house share would be more of a viable option, and I guess the final deciding factor will be based on finding a good bunch of house mates to live with. :smile:

I am 24 years old and will be studying Computer Games Technology for 3 years, potentially 4. I have recently been to Portsmouth for an applicant open day and have also been 2 times prior to that, one of which I stayed for a few days. I would not say I'm an expert, however I am familiar with the city fairly well and already feel confident enough to explore the city further without fear of getting lost.

If you'd like, I am more than happy to discuss this further and potentially arrange a house hunt in the future.
Hello , I am studying accounting next year and was thinking of doing a house share as my first year ,provided the house is in a nice area and room mates are respectful of cleanliness and noise?Just leave a reply if you need a house mate by then!

Daniel
Hi Daniel, are you still looking for housemates? 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending