The Student Room Group

Big 4 Non-Strategy Consulting Salaries

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any information on salary numbers for new grads all the way upto Partner for Consulting jobs at the Big 4? I see a lot of talk about salaries for strategy consulting at MBB/Monitor/Strategy& etc, but nothing on the management/technology consulting side of things at the Big 4. I understand these companies don't tend to release this information, but if anyone has worked in a Big 4 Consulting role before/knows someone and/or has info on how much they earn, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Original post by Fas
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any information on salary numbers for new grads all the way upto Partner for Consulting jobs at the Big 4? I see a lot of talk about salaries for strategy consulting at MBB/Monitor/Strategy& etc, but nothing on the management/technology consulting side of things at the Big 4. I understand these companies don't tend to release this information, but if anyone has worked in a Big 4 Consulting role before/knows someone and/or has info on how much they earn, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

I've seen:

Grad: £32-33k

2 years post-uni (Consultant): £45k

4-6 years post-uni (Senior Consultant to Manager): £55-70k

8-10 years post uni (Senior Manger): £65-100k

Director: £90-120k

Executive Director: £150-170k

Partner: £250k starting, after several years £500k-1mil+

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Princepieman
I've seen:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brilliant, thank you for sharing that info!
Reply 3
Original post by Princepieman
I've seen:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about audit/tax at Big4?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I start as a Graduate Consultant in Management Consultancy for KPMG this year, and I've just signed my contract with a starting Salary of 28k. This is for a position in a Non-London office.
Original post by Loki1993
I start as a Graduate Consultant in Management Consultancy for KPMG this year, and I've just signed my contract with a starting Salary of 28k. This is for a position in a Non-London office.

If it's 28k for a non-London office, I would say that the 32-33K estimate for London-based roles is quite accurate in that case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending