The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

May be coming to study at Francis Close Hall in September, who else is going?

Hey guys!

For a while I've been trying to make up my mind between the University of Gloucestershire and the University of Lincoln, but yesterday I went to the applicant day at Francis Close Hall campus and now I'm leaning towards Gloucestershire.

I got unconditional offers from all my choices back in February, so it's all about choosing which one I want to go to.

My choice isn't %100 as I still have a Lincoln applicant day to attend, but they're going to have to do an awful lot to change my mind.

Just wondering who else is going to FCH at Gloucestershire?
I'm going to be studying Criminology and Psychology, and I'm still looking around at accommodation but it'd be cool to get chatting to/meeting people before getting there in September. Is anyone in first year looking at shared housing as opposed to halls, just because I heard this is a cheaper option if needed?

:smile:
Hi!

I was also looking at the University of Gloucestershire and the University of Lincoln, but for Graphic Design. I firmed Gloucestershire and put Lincoln as my insurance so I'll also be studying at Francis Hall Close.

I've applied for halls but will probably go for a shared house in the second year.

Olivia
:smile:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending