The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

MA Documentary and Photojournalism UAL

Hello
I am applying to do my Masters in Documentary and Photojournalism at UAL, I am dying to speak to any enrolled or past students to gain some insight. Does anyone have any advice on portfolios?
Much Appreciated
Chloe
Original post by Chloe Durr
Hello
I am applying to do my Masters in Documentary and Photojournalism at UAL, I am dying to speak to any enrolled or past students to gain some insight. Does anyone have any advice on portfolios?
Much Appreciated
Chloe

Hi chole!
I have applied for MA FINEART course. This forum has radio silence when it comes to postgrads 😜 , have you heard back from them? Other than an email asking for my immgration history form and qualifications haven't heard from them. Really freaking out.
Goodluck!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello!

Im also freaking out as i have not sent my application yet! Im looking for information about the PORTFOLIO...aahhh....how do you think we can find out more? Im from South Africa and there are no reps here which sucks!!!!!!
Original post by Chloe Durr
Hello!

Im also freaking out as i have not sent my application yet! Im looking for information about the PORTFOLIO...aahhh....how do you think we can find out more? Im from South Africa and there are no reps here which sucks!!!!!!

I am from Pakistan,no reps here either, Since UAL has rolling deadline for international applicants i emailed them asking for a tentative deadline and they told me latest should be mid march as the seats are few.
i applied in mid feb. have had very little communication, no news about the interview either,really doubting my capability now =p.so i would suggest you get on with your application.
Goodluck!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending