The Student Room Group

Pre-workout supplement

HI! Attention to Gym goers who use pre-workout supplementation.. I need your help! I am a final year student doing my final year project on pre-workout supplementation. I need a vast amount of quick and simple responses from pre-workout supplement users to fill out my survey. I would be very grateful if you could spend a few minutes at most to fill in and share my survey. I would really appreciate your support. Also to those who are also interested in my final paper will be sent a copy if requested. AGAIN it is quick and simple and will not take much of your time or effort.

THANK YOU! https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Pre-workout_Supplements_2016
Original post by Musclemania
HI! Attention to Gym goers who use pre-workout supplementation.. I need your help! I am a final year student doing my final year project on pre-workout supplementation. I need a vast amount of quick and simple responses from pre-workout supplement users to fill out my survey. I would be very grateful if you could spend a few minutes at most to fill in and share my survey. I would really appreciate your support. Also to those who are also interested in my final paper will be sent a copy if requested. AGAIN it is quick and simple and will not take much of your time or effort.

THANK YOU! https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Pre-workout_Supplements_2016

I've filled your survey in, and i'd be interested to see what your findings are :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
I've filled your survey in, and i'd be interested to see what your findings are :tongue:

Thank you luke! please do share with friends family who also take pre workout

I will will have a final study in a couple of weeks and will see this thread posted!

much appreciated
I've filled it out for you bro :smile:
If I clear my cookies and do your survey 30 times will you stop posting it?
Reply 5
I'm currently purchased c4 , how much water am I meant to mix it with ?
Ive also heard that the more the water the less likely of its effect ? is this true
Reply 6
Heyy Guys,

I've just started hitting the gym more and I am planning on doing a half marathon this year. What pre-workout supplements would you guys recommend?

Also I'm a girl, I'm not sure if that makes a difference in the supplement world?

Cheers!
Reply 7
Original post by SmashConcept
If I clear my cookies and do your survey 30 times will you stop posting it?

maybe LOOOL
Reply 8
Original post by clarz
Heyy Guys,

I've just started hitting the gym more and I am planning on doing a half marathon this year. What pre-workout supplements would you guys recommend?

Also I'm a girl, I'm not sure if that makes a difference in the supplement world?

Cheers!

hi, no it does not matter, your dosage may be less but as you are practising for a marathon i would think that a normal dose will be sufficient. Atm according to bodybuilding.com the number one seller this year is PRE JYM by JYM. however i believe C4 and NO Xplode are very popular amongst users.
Reply 9
i use huel :smile:
Original post by tiger27
I'm currently purchased c4 , how much water am I meant to mix it with ?
Ive also heard that the more the water the less likely of its effect ? is this true

well the more the water or liquid the more diluted it will be. i would recommend half a glass or less if you want to chuck it down. i along with others just put the powder straight into the mouth and drink water to swallow it as its much quicker and u don't need a lot of water to consume it. personally i believe the effect is greater this way but some may disagree
I really don't think pre-workouts are worth your money..
Original post by MathsAstronomy12

thats debatable aha, but for everyday use i agree. taking it on days after work being extremely exhausted then yes pre workout is perfect. or if you want to hit a hardcore session again pre-workout is good. if the workout is light or you have enough energy and motivation i would believe there would be no need. but its personal preference

Imo if you need them, you'd be better served in bed than in the gym

Posted from TSR Mobile
thats debatable aha, but for everyday use i agree. taking it on days after work being extremely exhausted then yes pre workout is perfect. or if you want to hit a hardcore session again pre-workout is good. if the workout is light or you have enough energy and motivation i would believe there would be no need. but its personal preference

They appear to be useful in those situations you described but I usually have enough energy to train :biggrin: The only supplements I take are whey and creatine. If I can't afford whey then I just stick with creatine, the best supplement imo.
Original post by Angry cucumber
Imo if you need them, you'd be better served in bed than in the gym

Posted from TSR Mobile

I take it you don't believe they are a necessity either?
I take it you don't believe they are a necessity either?

Indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
maybe LOOOL

Yeah I was never gonna do that.

Quick Reply

Latest