The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Adult/Mental Health.

Does anybody know when we will hear back from our interviews?

Scroll to see replies

Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Thank you!!
Reply 3
are they still having interviews going on, or they finished already?
I think the last day of interviews was the 11th so they've definitely finished. We will hear back next week. so nervous
I just heard back from ulster for adult nursing- unsuccessful, first year applying and still have my QUB interview but I'm still devastated.
Reply 6
did you get an email from UCAS just?
Reply 7
Original post by teatreeninja
I just heard back from ulster for adult nursing- unsuccessful, first year applying and still have my QUB interview but I'm still devastated.

I am wondering if it is likely to hear today as well... since it is almost 5pm?
Original post by nell93
I am wondering if it is likely to hear today as well... since it is almost 5pm?

Another girl in my class has got a email update from ucas to check. Worth a look to check ucas, I know they're off until the 4th now.
Reply 9
Another girl in my class has got a email update from ucas to check. Worth a look to check ucas, I know they're off until the 4th now.

did she get it just now?
Original post by nell93
did she get it just now?

Not sure when but some point today, she hasn't been brave enough to check yet.
Reply 11
Not sure when but some point today, she hasn't been brave enough to check yet.

ohh.. i sent u a message haha
Reply 12
I got an email about being on the waiting list! Id say if u haven't heard today u are probably in and will hear real soon!
I got an offer for adult today. I know a few others who got offers and rejections too. Goodluck everyone, keep an eye on ucas 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Congratulations on your offer! Have you applied to queens as well mssmuppet?
Reply 15
I got an offer for Mental Health today at 6pm. I applied to Queens too, so I am waiting for their decision as well. Over the moon :biggrin:
Original post by dervv85
Congratulations on your offer! Have you applied to queens as well mssmuppet?

Thanks so much.

Yup I have. Had my interview few weeks ago. Have no idea how it went really & it's a long wait to find out.

Have u applied to queens too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nell93
I got an offer for Mental Health today at 6pm. I applied to Queens too, so I am waiting for their decision as well. Over the moon :biggrin:

We'll done 😄 Queens ur first choice then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Y
Original post by mssmuppet
Thanks so much.

Yup I have. Had my interview few weeks ago. Have no idea how it went really & it's a long wait to find out.

Have u applied to queens too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes. My interview is in April but ill probably be on another waiting list. Got on adult waiting list last year for queens and never made it off! First time applying for ulster and I get hit with another waiting list! Its a polite rejection!lol.
Original post by dervv85
Y

yes. My interview is in April but ill probably be on another waiting list. Got on adult waiting list last year for queens and never made it off! First time applying for ulster and I get hit with another waiting list! Its a polite rejection!lol.

I would have thought ud have a good chance if on the waiting list. Some people are bound to choose different uni's or not get the grades.
All the best for queens. Hope it goes well for u.
Is this ur second time applying? At my queens interview there was a lot of people who were there for the 3rd yr. It really scared me especially cuz I'm a mature student. Don't have time to waste lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest