The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Visa issue

Crap university, even after getting visa just my consultant told them I have used fake bank letter they have withdrawn my CAS and took my 3.5K pounds deposit.. **** university. Just would had atleast asked for documents from my side before taking action. Just dont come to this university they spoil career of students.
Original post by rohini9218
Crap university, even after getting visa just my consultant told them I have used fake bank letter they have withdrawn my CAS and took my 3.5K pounds deposit.. **** university. Just would had atleast asked for documents from my side before taking action. Just dont come to this university they spoil career of students.

Hey there,

Sorry to read you feel you've had a bad experience with us. Is there anything that I can do to help you resolve this? I'm the official rep for Staffs uni on TSR so if there's anything you need from me please let me know.

I'm just going to PM you now - if you let me know your your full name and what course you applied to I'll be able to find out what's happened.

Katie
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending