The Student Room Group

maintenance loans

I need to give info for my daughters application, I support her financially but I dont have a fixed address as I work all over country and am self employed.
Original post by grezza
I need to give info for my daughters application, I support her financially but I dont have a fixed address as I work all over country and am self employed.

You must have an address, what is the address your bank has for you, what do you put on your tax self assessment?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by milliemogs
You must have an address, what is the address your bank has for you, what do you put on your tax self assessment?

I have my business address at my parents house as I stay there now and again
Reply 3
Original post by grezza
I have my business address at my parents house as I stay there now and again

My bank account is at this address as well
Original post by grezza
My bank account is at this address as well

Your best bet is to phone student finance and ask them what they will accept from you.
Reply 5
Original post by milliemogs
Your best bet is to phone student finance and ask them what they will accept from you.

do i need to set an account up to get a reference number? as when I called them the automated system asked for one.

Thanks
Original post by grezza
do i need to set an account up to get a reference number? as when I called them the automated system asked for one.

Thanks

Has your daughter already started her application? If not she can start creating one then you'll have a number to use.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending