The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford IQ Accommodation

I've noticed there aren't any forums on here (that I could find) of people booking rooms to live in IQ Salford Accommodation for the start of September 2016

I thought I'd set this up for people to post and see who's applied and will be living there when uni starts.

I'm going to be in Bronte House 05F :smile:
Reply 1
I'm going to be in Lear 03B :biggrin:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Hey, thanks for creating this thread.

I'm currently looking at iQ halls but I was just wondering what made you choose iQ compared to the other halls in Salford?
Reply 3
Original post by alenicroc
Hey, thanks for creating this thread.

I'm currently looking at iQ halls but I was just wondering what made you choose iQ compared to the other halls in Salford?

hey,

for me iQ just had everything i wanted, it was affordable but it was still modern and not run down or ugly
it is in a good place, not too far away from the uni or anything and the deposit was nice and cheap too so for me it just had everything i needed.
it also felt very safe and well managed when i went too so that was an added bonus. I would've gone to peel park accommodation if i could have afforded it, so to me iQ was just the second best option that was a bit more achievable for me :smile:
Original post by neevh
hey,

for me iQ just had everything i wanted, it was affordable but it was still modern and not run down or ugly
it is in a good place, not too far away from the uni or anything and the deposit was nice and cheap too so for me it just had everything i needed.
it also felt very safe and well managed when i went too so that was an added bonus. I would've gone to peel park accommodation if i could have afforded it, so to me iQ was just the second best option that was a bit more achievable for me :smile:

Thanks for letting me know, I feel like Peel Park is just a bit closer and has a bigger bed so iQ does look a lot better. Choosing accommodation is tricky!
I'll be staying at IQ, just have to send off my deposit!
Reply 6
If you pay and deposit and choose to cancel before you get in, do you get the deposit back?
I believe so. The moneys used in case any damages are done during your stay at the property. Give them a ring I'm sure they'll be able to answer
Reply 8
Hi! I'm thinking of applying here, mainly because I left it too late to apply for Salford's halls, are any of you first year students?
Original post by peripheralvision
I'll be staying at IQ, just have to send off my deposit!

how much was the deposit?? i'm applying soon
can anyone tell me how much the deposit is? i'm applying soon!
Anyone moving into Shelley 7?
I believe there is security deposit of 200 pounds.

Original post by stephanieso
can anyone tell me how much the deposit is? i'm applying soon!

Quick Reply

Latest