The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Psychology applicants

Hi,
Has anyone who applied for psychology heard from Bristol yet? It's the only one I'm waiting on, I hope I'm not waiting until May :frown:
Original post by chocolate_eyes98
Hi,
Has anyone who applied for psychology heard from Bristol yet? It's the only one I'm waiting on, I hope I'm not waiting until May :frown:

I have a virtual interview with the head of Psychology tomorrow, as I was unable to attend the interview up at Bristol in February half term!
Really hope you hear from them soon!
Where else have you applied to?

Tamera :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by tamerafran
I have a virtual interview with the head of Psychology tomorrow, as I was unable to attend the interview up at Bristol in February half term!
Really hope you hear from them soon!
Where else have you applied to?

Tamera :smile:

Good Luck! I'm sure it will be ok, think positive thoughts :biggrin:
I've applied for Lincoln, Exeter, UWE, and Nottingham Trent.
What about you?
Reply 3
Hmm that's weird, there have been cases where universities 'lose' your application, my friend's application for medicine got 'lost' and they didn't reply to her, she rung them up, they apologised profusely and gave her a really late interview. I suggest you ring them up because I got my offer for psychology 5 days after my application was sent off. Good luck! Hope it goes well x
I haven't got mine yet, please let me know if you hear anything from them, if not I might ring them and chase it up
I withdrew my application because I realised I didn't want to go there and the accommodation for my other uni was opening.
I think you should try ringing up and see what happen :smile:
Reply 6
I just got an offer for psychology with innovation last night, not completely the same thing, but I think they are still giving out offers, so dont worry about it :smile:
Original post by Danish95
I just got an offer for psychology with innovation last night, not completely the same thing, but I think they are still giving out offers, so dont worry about it :smile:

Ahh ok thanks! And congratulations! That makes me feel a bit better
Original post by chocolate_eyes98
I withdrew my application because I realised I didn't want to go there and the accommodation for my other uni was opening.
I think you should try ringing up and see what happen :smile:

Good idea! Will ring up soon.. Just get so nervous on the phone lol
Got another email today staying they are still considering my application... So at least I know my application hasn't got lost or something. Just hope I get an offer after waiting all this time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending