The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accommodation at Uni of Manchester

Hey everyone!
I suppose this is more of a question for existing students in Uni of Manchester.

So I applied for accommodation about 2 months ago and I just checked my application in my e-accommodation account today to look at my details. When I checked the "Length of stay" is blank and my Mobile phone is also blank.The confirmation e-mail I received in my e-mail two months ago still have these details. Its just not on the uni account itself. I tried editing it, but nothing comes out. Will my original details be saved anyway?
Has this happened before? I've e-mailed the uni, but what do you think I need to do?

Thanks a bunch!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by _SHLG
Hey everyone!
I suppose this is more of a question for existing students in Uni of Manchester.

So I applied for accommodation about 2 months ago and I just checked my application in my e-accommodation account today to look at my details. When I checked the "Length of stay" is blank and my Mobile phone is also blank.The confirmation e-mail I received in my e-mail two months ago still have these details. Its just not on the uni account itself. I tried editing it, but nothing comes out. Will my original details be saved anyway?
Has this happened before? I've e-mailed the uni, but what do you think I need to do?

Thanks a bunch!

Not a clue, to be honest with you - I haven't seen the inside of that system in a very long time. However, you've done the right thing by emailing the uni.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply