The Student Room Group

Opinions on this model

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
Looks like a mugshot of one of those hot chicks who get high on cocaine then cut their boyfriend's dick off.

Original post by Mayhem™
Jenna Coleman

Who else?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Da fak woody?

Diff strokes enit fam :u:
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Wouldn't say she's overly nice looking, there are plenty of girls in my 6th form that are better looking than her

Ikr they are also super world models...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Awful picture.
Original post by Mancini
Awful picture.

You do realise who she is?...She's wearing NO makeup at all, completely natural face. Lol I just laugh at the hypocrisy....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EnemyofState
Ikr they are also super world models...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, I, along with the vast majority of my mates, prefer attractive real girls as opposed to models
Reply 27
Original post by EnemyofState
You do realise who she is?...She's wearing NO makeup at all, completely natural face. Lol I just laugh at the hypocrisy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know who she is and don't care who she is , it's an awful picture. What hypocrisy ? Who says I even like her with makeup?
Yea insta hoes, u keep day dreaming lol
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Nah, I, along with the vast majority of my mates, prefer attractive real girls as opposed to models
She looks "okay". Don't get me wrong, she's pretty but not ya know... the most beautiful model and interesting looking person I ever seen. That particular photo is not doing her justice, lol. She is way above average but she's the type of chick (appearance wise) where you expect her to be chillin at parties or bars on a night out. You wouldn't expect her to be a model.
(edited 8 years ago)
Gorgeous. Especially in other photos

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending