The Student Room Group

Can i rejection be atered once on UCAS?

My partner found out yesterday that her college had not sent her grades and second reference to the university (yesterday being deadline day). The request fir thus was put in during November 2015. She made a few calls and sent some emails and she was told it will be deakt with immediately.
20 minutes later she received a copy of what had been sent to the university. Firstly her name was wrong, the reference wasnt even finished (last sentence ending with "in the") and most importantly her grades were incorrect. She brought this up with the college and she was told it would be ammended and a cover letter sent to explain.
She has applied for child nursing and is a FULL distinction student.
The university has rejected her this evening on the grounds that her grades do not meet the criteria. It clearly does. I can only assume they have onky received the first incorrect grades.
Once this is sorted with the college is the university able to remove the rejection if it wants to?
Original post by daley85
My partner found out yesterday that her college had not sent her grades and second reference to the university (yesterday being deadline day). The request fir thus was put in during November 2015. She made a few calls and sent some emails and she was told it will be deakt with immediately.
20 minutes later she received a copy of what had been sent to the university. Firstly her name was wrong, the reference wasnt even finished (last sentence ending with "in the":wink: and most importantly her grades were incorrect. She brought this up with the college and she was told it would be ammended and a cover letter sent to explain.
She has applied for child nursing and is a FULL distinction student.
The university has rejected her this evening on the grounds that her grades do not meet the criteria. It clearly does. I can only assume they have onky received the first incorrect grades.
Once this is sorted with the college is the university able to remove the rejection if it wants to?

Yes they can. I was given the wrong information from my old school about filling in resits on my UCAS and they weren't showing on my application and I therefore received a rejection. Once it was all sorted out with UCAS, I emailed the university and they reassessed my application and gave me an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending