The Student Room Group

Kingston, Roehampton, or Chester for Human Nutrition?

Hi all,

I'm an international student from the US looking to study Nutrition. So far, I've received an unconditional offer from Chester for their BSc, and an unconditional from Kingston for their BSc with a science foundation year. Still waiting on a response from Roehampton, but am doing all the research I can about the school from now. As far as the three schools go, anyone have any insight into which is the better school in general, as well as in terms of the Nutrition programme?
not sure on which is best but id check if they are all acredited, maybe post on each uni page asking if anyone does that course or similar i think its important about location kingston and chester are different places
Reply 2
Original post by 3498kinvara
not sure on which is best but id check if they are all acredited, maybe post on each uni page asking if anyone does that course or similar i think its important about location kingston and chester are different places

Thanks! Yeah, they're all accredited, and I've spent a good amount of time in both locations, but I've been leaning toward Kingston mostly because it's close to London coming from NYC, I'm more accustomed to bigger cities! But Chester seems quite nice as well.

I'll def. post to the uni pages!
Original post by tg1991
Thanks! Yeah, they're all accredited, and I've spent a good amount of time in both locations, but I've been leaning toward Kingston mostly because it's close to London coming from NYC, I'm more accustomed to bigger cities! But Chester seems quite nice as well.

I'll def. post to the uni pages!

Roehampton is the closest of the three universities to Central London.

These are the rankings of Food Science / Nutrition according to the Complete University Guide 2016:

Chester 12th place.

Roehampton 23rd place.

Kingston 33rd place.

Good luck, wherever you choose to go!
Reply 4
Chester is good.

I am a Kingstonian. I am currently on my final year at Kingston studying Nutrition. Kingston is the place to be. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending