The Student Room Group

BNP Paribas - London discovery day 4th-5th april

Has anyone applied to this and heard back from them? Deadline was yesterday I think so im guessing they would be sending out replies now or already have.
Original post by Daniel9998
Has anyone applied to this and heard back from them? Deadline was yesterday I think so im guessing they would be sending out replies now or already have.

I have applied and been informed that I have secured a place.

Did you apply / have you heard back from them?
Reply 2
Original post by londoncricket
I have applied and been informed that I have secured a place.

Did you apply / have you heard back from them?

Ah nice, yeh I did apply but they havent got back to me :/ seems like it wont be good news for me then
Reply 3
I thought this was the British Nationalist Party. I was about to ask what London discovery day is, do you like poke migrants in cages?
Reply 4
When did you apply to this?

I applied and got a reply that due to high applications I did not get the April one but have secured discovery day in July.

Not sure if this is because I applied late (applied in mid February) or my application was weaker than the others in the cohort.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by arks_007

I applied and got a reply that due to high applications I did not get the April one but have secured discovery day in July.

Not sure if this is because I applied late (applied in mid February) or my application was weaker than the others in the cohort.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh just got an email, didn't get the April one but ive secured a place for July.
I applied early Feb.

I was thinking that too, I rushed my application while half asleep in bed so could be that my application wasn't as strong but guess its not that important.
Ill see ya there
Original post by arks_007

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Daniel9998
Yeh just got an email, didn't get the April one but ive secured a place for July.
I applied early Feb.

I was thinking that too, I rushed my application while half asleep in bed so could be that my application wasn't as strong but guess its not that important.
Ill see ya there

I have also secured a place in the July session.

I don't think that it is necessarily to do with the strength of the application, because they initially told me that they would be scheduling me in for the April session, but now have changed to July.

See you guys there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending