The Student Room Group

who watches Holby city or casualty

who watches Holby city or casualty
Not sure what you've put this in the GCSE forum. :lol: But I love Holby City... Casualty is alright, not as good as it used to be.
I love casualty. I've never really liked holby city.
I really like Holby City :tongue: (also moved this thread to TV Shows :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by undine_monty
I love casualty. I've never really liked holby city.

:mob:

Why not?! Holby is sooo much better. Casualty is just too 'nice', too many happy endings.
Original post by Snufkin

Why not?! Holby is sooo much better. Casualty is just too 'nice', too many happy endings.

No way :noway:
I think Holby City is less fast paced than Casualty mainly cuz Casualty is based around the a&e department. I tried to get watching holby city when Fletch arrived after leaving casualty but I just couldn't get into it. God I miss Fletch :frown:

Also, there aren't always happy endings. People get blown up and die, fires start at wedding receptions and people almost die, nurses get shot and almost die. People are always dying or almost dying! :afraid:
Don't watch either but I do watch Grey's Anatomy
Reply 7
I watch both, they are really interesting and I love the operating parts. mmm blooooood :biggrin:

lol joke
Reply 8
I used to love Casualty back in the old days, when the stories were actually intense and the acting wasn't shoddy.
Reply 9
Original post by Snufkin
Not sure what you've put this in the GCSE forum. :lol: But I love Holby City... Casualty is alright, not as good as it used to be.

Me too I love holby city I absolutely love jac Naylor if I was a doctor i would be like her!!
Reply 10
Original post by Snufkin

I love jac Naylor when im older im going to run my ward like her love herr!!!
Reply 11
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Don't watch either but I do watch Grey's Anatomy

I think I have to start watching that is it any good?
Original post by chris2791
I think I have to start watching that is it any good?

It's been nominated for and has won various awards over the years; is rated 8.8/10 on TV.COM, 4/5 on Common Sense media and 7.7/10 in IMDb.

It's very American and dramatic. There's always a crisis and tons of personal stuff going on. I'm not sure if the vibe of Casualty and Holby City is similar.

I'd reco Scrubs if you've not seen that either, as well.
Reply 13
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
It's been nominated for and has won various awards over the years; is rated 8.8/10 on TV.COM, 4/5 on Common Sense media and 7.7/10 in IMDb.

It's very American and dramatic. There's always a crisis and tons of personal stuff going on. I'm not sure if the vibe of Casualty and Holby City is similar.

I'd reco Scrubs if you've not seen that either, as well.

sounds great I think I have to start watching it thanks
i don't ''follow them'' religiously, but they're fun to watch every now n then
Reply 15
I haven't seen Casualty before, but love Holby City!

Quick Reply

Latest