The Student Room Group

ITMB

This poll is closed

Where would you choose to study Information Management?

University College London 100%
Manchester0%
Total votes: 1
Should I choose University College London or Manchester?
Original post by DBR247
Should I choose University College London or Manchester?

Manchester!

I'm a student at Manchester University and absolutely love the course!

Hope this isn't too late :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jayeshsondhi
Manchester!

I'm a student at Manchester University and absolutely love the course!

Hope this isn't too late :smile:

Hi Jayesh,

Thanks v much for the excellent advice, I have chosen Manchester and received an offer from them and awaiting my fate next Thursday!

All the best,
Jayesh I am really interested in the ITMB course and I was wondering what were your predicted grades that you put into UCAS before you received your offers from universities?
Original post by DBR247
Hi Jayesh,

Thanks v much for the excellent advice, I have chosen Manchester and received an offer from them and awaiting my fate next Thursday!

All the best,

That's brilliant! Hopefully I will see you in September!
Original post by Macaroni123
Jayesh I am really interested in the ITMB course and I was wondering what were your predicted grades that you put into UCAS before you received your offers from universities?

I was predicted to get AAB after getting BCC in my AS results. My final A-Level results were A*AA. Hope this helps.
Original post by jayeshsondhi
I was predicted to get AAB after getting BCC in my AS results. My final A-Level results were A*AA. Hope this helps.

This is really helpful also I was wondering what were the A levels you studied before going to university? In addition to this how did you get such high predicted grades from the AS results you had got? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest