Original post by AccountingBabe
Too late i'm doing it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

how can you sleep like that doe?

I hate that soggy feeling....ew.
Original post by a10
how can you sleep like that doe?

I hate that soggy feeling....ew.

I tried it with my hair not tied up and it felt gross but now that I have it in a bun the wet ends are neatly tucked in and it doesn't feel too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's basically used to decide wether you should invest money or spend it now depending on interest rates and market rates.
I hope I didn't confuse you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh! Right. Because I see the equation and you gave the same one but I have NO idea how/why to apply it! Hmm...I think you've helped me out...
I tried it with my hair not tied up and it felt gross but now that I have it in a bun the wet ends are neatly tucked in and it doesn't feel too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm following you, my accounting bae.
Reply 26

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm that's a clever little solution though :biggrin:

:lol:
Original post by Gryffindorian
Oh! Right. Because I see the equation and you gave the same one but I have NO idea how/why to apply it! Hmm...I think you've helped me out...

You apply it when you have £100 and you can invest the £100 and get 1%interest in a year but maybe that money is worth more now than £100+1% interest in a years time depending on the market rates etc you can see which option is better.

As I'm sure you've noticed every year prices of normal things like chocolate etc get more expensive as such money in terms of buying things has less value as before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You apply it when you have £100 and you can invest the £100 and get 1%interest in a year but maybe that money is worth more now than £100+1% interest in a years time depending on the market rates etc you can see which option is better.

As I'm sure you've noticed every year prices of normal things like chocolate etc get more expensive as such money in terms of buying things has less value as before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So the worth of the 100 or any investment is based on the prices in the market? And the discount rate is calculated to predict that worth in x amount of years?
Sleeping with wet hair has never turned out well for me, wake up to a complete mess of a hairdo
So the worth of the 100 or any investment is based on the prices in the market? And the discount rate is calculated to predict that worth in x amount of years?

Pretty much yeah... Compound shows you present value ----> future value
And discounting shows you future value ----> present value so use the right equation for whether the question asks for the present value or the future value.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
Sleeping with wet hair has never turned out well for me, wake up to a complete mess of a hairdo

I have thin naturally straight hair so hopefully it will be ok haha I'll just have to try and see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As title says I'm currently debating wether I should sleep with my hair wet... I've never done it before so don't know the pros and cons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do and when i wake up it is really curly, i dont see a problem with it as long as you towel it dry so its not dripping. Hope this helps!
Pretty much yeah... Compound shows you present value ----> future value
And discounting shows you future value ----> present value so use the right equation for whether the question asks for the present value or the future value.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kisses you :h:
Kisses you :h:

Haha good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've slept with my hair wet a lot. As long as its not dripping wet and you've towel dried it to make it just damp then it's fine. I don't find it uncomfortable or cold.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
my hair used to be SO long so if i had a shower in the evening i wouldnt use a hair dryer, i always let my hair dry naturally so i just go sleep with it wet. sometimes itll still be a bit damp in the morning and it feels very moist.
Reply 37
As title says I'm currently debating wether I should sleep with my hair wet... I've never done it before so don't know the pros and cons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I tried once sleeping with wet hair, nothing happened except the pillow got wet too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending