The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Health and Human Science with foundation year 2016

Hello, just trying to find some people who have also applied for the course and any past/current students experience of it before I confirm ☺️
Reply 1
Hi I am a current first year student on this course. Ther are some people in my year who did the foundation year, I will let them know about this thread.

We are four weeks into our second semester and I am still reallh enjoying it. I find the modules really interesting and find they are delivered in a way that is complementary to each other. Have you got any specific questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Ella2b
Hi I am a current first year student on this course. Ther are some people in my year who did the foundation year, I will let them know about this thread.

We are four weeks into our second semester and I am still reallh enjoying it. I find the modules really interesting and find they are delivered in a way that is complementary to each other. Have you got any specific questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I am going to apply for this through ucas extra. How is this course? Career prospective? Are you enjoying it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending