The Student Room Group

Master's application response times

Hello everyone,

Can anyone let me know how long there master's acceptance took? I am applying to Bournemouth university but any uni's timescales would be a fantastic news for my nerves!

Thanks in advance
Original post by hattie :)
Hello everyone,

Can anyone let me know how long there master's acceptance took? I am applying to Bournemouth university but any uni's timescales would be a fantastic news for my nerves!

Thanks in advance

Hi Hattie!

My name is Patricia and I am a final year at BU and also a representative for the uni on TheStudentRoom!

The timescales for repsonse are really varied depending on the course you are hoping to do. If we could get the course you are looking to study then we can find out ths infomration for you!

In the meantimes if you have any other questions feel free to ask or email [email protected]

Good Luck

Patricia :biggrin:
Original post by hattie :)
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance

Hi Hattie,

As Patricia said, time scale will differ between each course. However, I have asked what the usual amount of time to process an application is and the answer I got back was around 6-8 weeks.

Good luck with your application.
Gemma :smile:

Quick Reply