The Student Room Group

Edexcel Certificate ( IGCSE) Maths Results January 2016

Got an A* 77 just got the A* :smile: Grade boundary was 76 for an A* sooo relieved :P

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations!
Original post by caitlinford3
Congratulations!

Thanks did you do it?
Original post by nisha.sri
Thanks did you do it?

Nah I just do the normal edexcel GCSE :smile:
Original post by caitlinford3
Nah I just do the normal edexcel GCSE :smile:

SAME WE ARE doing both :smile:
SAME WE ARE doing both :smile:

Ah cool! Good luck with it :smile:
Got an A* 77 just got the A* :smile: Grade boundary was 76 for an A* sooo relieved :P

I got an A and I was 2 marks off an A*! I am upset but at the same time I am happy for the A as I still have the June examinations to wait for!!:smile: I used to work at a grade B but in a short time I have pushed myself to an A!
Original post by starstudent7
I got an A and I was 2 marks off an A*! I am upset but at the same time I am happy for the A as I still have the June examinations to wait for!!:smile: I used to work at a grade B but in a short time I have pushed myself to an A!

Aw bless well done
Reply 8

Awww well done! That's amazing! I wasn't in school yesterday so I haven't received my results yet! I think I got a b or c. :frown:
I got an A for the first time ever I was always on B's and C's and now I finally got an A 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Original post by safiajirreh41
I got an A for the first time ever I was always on B's and C's and now I finally got an A 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Well Done! :smile:
Original post by #_#
Awww well done! That's amazing! I wasn't in school yesterday so I haven't received my results yet! I think I got a b or c. :frown:

Awww hopefully you will get a great result :smile:
Original post by #_#

Good Luck for your results, I am sure that you have done well! :smile:
Well Done! :smile:

Well done omg soo proud of you bet you worked really hard :smile:
Original post by safiajirreh41

Well done soo proud of you bet you worked hard :smile:
One of my friend was one mark of an A* Bless her though :frown:
Well done omg soo proud of you bet you worked really hard :smile:

Yes I did thanks! I revised so much and I feel really confident in maths now. I am sure you feel proud of yourself too! :smile:
Yes I did thanks! I revised so much and I feel really confident in maths now. I am sure you feel proud of yourself too! :smile:

Hahah i sure do got an A* WAS SOO PROUD now i hope i get A* IN my other subjects
Hahah i sure do got an A* WAS SOO PROUD now i hope i get A* IN my other subjects

What did you get in your mocks? You must be really clever! :smile:
What did you get in your mocks? You must be really clever! :smile:

haha just maths
A* aswell

Quick Reply

Latest