The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

can ucas make a mistake?

I had an interview at Nottingham Trent and it went really badly. My teacher told me to email the lady that interviewed me explaining why it went so badly because NTU is my top choice. She responded and told me I hadn't got an offer but it was because of my portfolio, not my answers in the interview.
I have now checked my UCAS and it says that they have offered me an unconditional place?? could this be a mistake?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by erindoyle0701
I had an interview at Nottingham Trent and it went really badly because I had got some bad news before hand. My teacher told me to email the lady that interviewed me explaining why it went so badly because NTU is my top choice. She responded and told me I hadn't got an offer but it was because of my portfolio, not my answers in the interview.
I have now checked my UCAS and it says that they have offered me an unconditional place?? could this be a mistake?

You can always email the university to confirm, I suppose.
Maybe after getting someone to have a look at the site with you...
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
What course was it for? I'm a trent student so I may know a better person for you to double check with
I had an interview at Nottingham Trent and it went really badly because I had got some bad news before hand. My teacher told me to email the lady that interviewed me explaining why it went so badly because NTU is my top choice. She responded and told me I hadn't got an offer but it was because of my portfolio, not my answers in the interview.

Mistakes can and do happen. But they are the mistake of the university concerned not UCAS.

Ring them up tomorrow and ask them to check and confirm in writing that the offer is not in error.

Hi erindoyle0701,

I have had a chat with the admissions team, and you have definitely received an unconditional offer! Congratulations!! :h:

Would you mind private messaging me the name of the interviewer please?

If you do want to confirm this offer in writing, I would ring the admissions team and ask and I'm sure they would be happy to send an email/letter over to you confirming the offer. There contact details are below:

+44 (0) 115 848 4200

Thanks,

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending