The Student Room Group

Complex functions - loci in the complex plane

Scroll to see replies

Original post by B_9710
Correct.

:biggrin: that's a super nice method, I would have spent about 5 minutes trying to do that geometrically
Reply 21
Original post by DylanJ42
:biggrin: that's a super nice method, I would have spent about 5 minutes trying to do that geometrically

Here's the accurate plot of the arc for the one in the OP
image.jpg
Original post by B_9710
Here's the accurate plot of the arc for the one in the OP
image.jpg

what program did you use for that? wolfham alpha give a line, unless I put in in wrong

Edit: nevermind i am a retard, I had i as a variable not as an imaginary number :laugh: technology these days huh :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by DylanJ42
what program did you use for that? wolfham alpha give a line, unless I put in in wrong

Edit: nevermind i am a retard, I had i as a variable not as an imaginary number :laugh: technology these days huh :tongue:

Used a graphing software on my phone to graph the curve that I defined parametrically on the previous page.
Reply 24
I must be too tired because I do not follow much in parametric
Original post by B_9710
Used a graphing software on my phone to graph the curve that I defined parametrically on the previous page.

I never even noticed the 2nd paragraph on that post, did you edit that in or something? Im on my phone atm so I can't read it as the latex doesn't appear and I'm too tired to decipher it mentally, I will check it out tomorrow though :smile:

goodnight :biggrin: I am going to sleep before I collapse haha
Reply 26
Original post by TeeEm
I must be too tired because I do not follow much in parametric

What do you mean?

Quick Reply

Latest