The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Potential student seeking current students

Hey guys! Im potentially going to be studying at bangor from september. It seems like a really great place! I was at one of the recent applicant days but Im coming down by myself from scotland on Monday for a couple of days to do some exploring, look at accomodation and get to know the place. I was wondering if theres anyone out there who is a current student that would be willing to meet me for a bit on monday or tuesday and give me the insiders guide, maybe show me around. I didnt get a chance to look at Pontio, maybe theres something on and i could tag along with a group. It would be a massive help! Fingers crossed I'll hear back from someone! :smile:
Original post by Molly_27
Hey guys! Im potentially going to be studying at bangor from september. It seems like a really great place! I was at one of the recent applicant days but Im coming down by myself from scotland on Monday for a couple of days to do some exploring, look at accomodation and get to know the place. I was wondering if theres anyone out there who is a current student that would be willing to meet me for a bit on monday or tuesday and give me the insiders guide, maybe show me around. I didnt get a chance to look at Pontio, maybe theres something on and i could tag along with a group. It would be a massive help! Fingers crossed I'll hear back from someone! :smile:

If you contact the university they can put you in contact with guides who are employed to do this.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest