The Student Room Group

Edexcel Physics 6 Synoptic Mon 28th - Notes + Past Papers

ok, exam is on monday.. so lets begin cramming, since the sad moment the rdoh website went down.. i felt it was time that another came up...

http://perso.wanadoo.es/sawlani4ever/revise/

Im still in the process of making notes, so keep on checking the site (send notes too if u can)
Also, if you have any past papers / mark schemes send them to me URGENTLY

Keep on checking the site, also, go around the forums asking people to send their physics paper 6 past papers to me... I DO NOT WANT SALTER HORNERS
Reply 1
do you have notes for accelerators?
Reply 2
I've got aqa physics unit 10 on the 28th, been looking through past exams paper it resembles a GCSE maths paper more than it does a physics paper :confused: (how I wish I was good at maths)
Reply 3
no, dont have particle accelerators... will get them
I'm not looking forward to this paper at all, so much depends on the paper and there is literally no real way to revise for it, still last one and then freedom...YAY!!
Reply 5
Ah damn I can't go on that site, my second home is on Venus. Drat.

But speaking seriously, I feel queasy about this paper. I have revised the 4 core modules to death and am starting to get the hang of the synthesis stuff, but the test still worries me.

At least after that I just have my Chemistry module 5 and 6 and that's it for A-level.

Latest

Trending

Trending