The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
I see, tell me your thoughts on his early work with Black the Ripper and Cookie?

it was aight nothing special doe!

thoughts on yungen vs chip? :biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by trapking
it was aight nothing special doe!

thoughts on yungen vs chip? :biggrin:

Don't really have an opinion

One is a sideman in a crew that I don't really rate that highly anyway and the other is only making grime because it's more popular lately.

I have always liked Chipmunk and he is a much better MC (and artist) then Yungen.

The only grime beef I've been interested in recently is

Spoiler

What you saying @Wilfred Little
Reply 62
[video="youtube;rpo1miH6-GE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpo1miH6-GE[/video]
Where's Carlos?!
Original post by zKlown
Don't really have an opinion

One is a sideman in a crew that I don't really rate that highly anyway and the other is only making grime because it's more popular lately.

I have always liked Chipmunk and he is a much better MC (and artist) then Yungen.

The only grime beef I've been interested in recently is

Spoiler

What you saying @Wilfred Little

Haha pretty similar thoughts! :biggrin:

I listened to that yday! Skepta will murk Devilman. There is no competition there :lol:
Reply 65
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Where's Carlos?!

Man was a badman in jail
Original post by difeo
shake it all about

Spoiler

Lold
Original post by The Wavefunction
Lold

Thoughts on the recent attempt to ban tackling in schoolboy rugby?
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Thoughts on the recent attempt to ban tackling in schoolboy rugby?

So stupid, not to mention dangerous. It's much safer teaching tackling to pre pubescent 11 year olds than it is to teach to humongous 18 year olds. If you tackle properly you won't get hurt.
Also, if you don't want to tackle, don't play rugby.
Original post by zKlown
Man was a badman in jail

Stick to the troof
So stupid, not to mention dangerous. It's much safer teaching tackling to pre pubescent 11 year olds than it is to teach to humongous 18 year olds. If you tackle properly you won't get hurt.
Also, if you don't want to tackle, don't play rugby.

Exactly my thoughts. If you want to ban tackling you might as well just ban rugby. I doubt you'll get any 16 year old lads wanting to get out of bed at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to go and play touch anyway.

Like you've said, if you tackle properly nor you nor the person you're tackling will get injured. As for just getting hurt, that depends on if you've got a big fat prop running at you or not haha.
Exactly my thoughts. If you want to ban tackling you might as well just ban rugby. I doubt you'll get any 16 year old lads wanting to get out of bed at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to go and play touch anyway.

Like you've said, if you tackle properly nor you nor the person you're tackling will get injured. As for just getting hurt, that depends on if you've got a big fat prop running at you or not haha.

Not to mention how detrimental it would be to success in professional rugby. We wouldn't be able to compete and rugby would die out almost instantly.
Not to mention how detrimental it would be to success in professional rugby. We wouldn't be able to compete and rugby would die out almost instantly.

I really hope no schools adopt this nonsense policy. Playing rugby has been one of the best experiences I've had at secondary school and it'd be a shame to deny that to other kids.

Spoiler

@zKlown @Rk2k14 MAD flow. Das dat real ****....thoughts? :biggrin:
I really hope no schools adopt this nonsense policy. Playing rugby has been one of the best experiences I've had at secondary school and it'd be a shame to deny that to other kids.

I think the one thing that may come out of it is not forcing people to play contact, which is understandable. In my school we'd split into two groups, those who could play rugby, and those who couldn't. Can't imagine it's like it in all schools though, especially ones with smaller class sizes, and especially ones in areas where rugby isn't so common.
Reply 75
Original post by trapking

Spoiler

@zKlown @Rk2k14 MAD flow. Das dat real ****....thoughts? :biggrin:

Don't listen to garbage pal.
Original post by Rk2k14
Don't listen to garbage pal.

Pls. That was mad flow! :biggrin:

haters gon hate.
Original post by Rk2k14
[video="youtube;rpo1miH6-GE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpo1miH6-GE[/video]

Prsom. He ended chip back in the day. Where is Lowkey now anyway?
Reply 78
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Prsom. He ended chip back in the day. Where is Lowkey now anyway?

Think he left music to focus on his studies. Shame really. One of the few who was actually good back in the day.
Original post by Rk2k14
Think he left music to focus on his studies. Shame really. One of the few who was actually good back in the day.

Good move tbf. The way he was heading wasn't going to be financially rewarding for him at all

Latest