The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
First day went surprisingly well - met several solid people on my course which is nice.

Quite surprised with myself; I wasn't scared or nervous making friends with strangers, I just sat down at a table with people and forced myself in to their lives 😂

Kinda feel sorry for them tbh...

Original post by SA-1
WHO TF ASKED ABOUT YOUR DAY?!

Attention seeking whore

What's the update on nurses a and b? 😉
Original post by SA-1
WHO TF ASKED ABOUT YOUR DAY?!

Attention seeking whore

:frown:

Reported...
Original post by The.Joker

Can you actually be nice to me for once instead of farming rep?
Stone Roses concert next June. Yessssss.
I am guessing they are running low on money. It's about time they put a new album out and stopped cheating the fans.

I've honestly never known a band to live off the glory of one average album for so long.

Can you tell I hate them? :biggrin:
Original post by Wilfred Little
I am guessing they are running low on money. It's about time they put a new album out and stopped cheating the fans.

I've honestly never known a band to live off the glory of one average album for so long.

Can you tell I hate them? :biggrin:

With the state of their new stuff, I'd rather they didn't put out a new album haha.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
With the state of their new stuff, I'd rather they didn't put out a new album haha.

Basically yep. The second album was AIDS, they know they are average and the first album was a fluke so after the last two pieces of shite it's better to just keep teasing people with live shows and avoid tarnishing their legacy even further.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Basically yep. The second album was AIDS, they know they are average and the first album was a fluke so after the last two pieces of shite it's better to just keep teasing people with live shows and avoid tarnishing their legacy even further.

Their first album was great, not gonna lie. Second album was AIDS, as you say. Even with their live shows, for the one I'm planning to go to Ian Brown is going to need a stunt double as his voice will be completely gone.
Just had one of my posts liked by "Eboracum7"

Has the man himself finally returned?
Reply 9070
Probably FK.
I just want to thank Al Haymon.
Rip fat Sam.

U shed post on Arsenal thread more.

Wtf is Dom littlewood?
Reply 9075
Man actually got me yellow carded for a completely reasonable post

Strong Luke
Original post by SA-1
Man actually got me yellow carded for a completely reasonable post

Strong Luke

Aziz pls, swirly is the one who reports!!!

Lolling @ yellow tho xxx
Garth Crooks' team of the week. How is that still a thing. He literally picks his defence based on which defenders scored at the weekend instead of which one's actually played well. The rest of his team is a shambles 9 times out of 10 as well.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Garth Crooks' team of the week. How is that still a thing. He literally picks his defence based on which defenders scored at the weekend instead of which one's actually played well. The rest of his team is a shambles 9 times out of 10 as well.

beeb dont care how accurate it is, just how many views it gets.. and people love to talk about how stupid it is every week. No doubt that it started to be silly because he is an idiot.. but then they kept it stupid, because they realized its stupid/silly content works well
Just got a delivery full of food that I cant buy here in china..

Tonight Im going to have my ultimate lazy-drunk-student-food: The Bean Pizza.

Cheap super-market frozen pizza.. Cooked, put on a big plate.. covered with a whole can of baked beans.

****ing brilliant.

Latest