The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Business Analytics interview questions imperial college

I got interview invitation of Business analytic master department in imperial college. could anyone share some interview questions? Thanks!!!!!!
Original post by Christina lan
I got interview invitation of Business analytic master department in imperial college. could anyone share some interview questions? Thanks!!!!!!

Hi Chrisina, would you be able to share more details of the imperial interview questions? I have got to complete an interview and I am pretty nervous about it :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Christina lan

Hi Chrisina, would you be able to share more details of the imperial interview questions? I have got to complete an interview and I am pretty nervous about it :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by andreapot29

Hi Andrea - did you ever find out more information on the interview questions? How did you go? if you done mind asking, what king of questions they asked you?
Reply 4
Any update on this? What kind of questions do they ask?
Hey could anyone help me out with the interview questions? As to what kind of/example of questions should I expect?

Quick Reply

Latest