The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Accommodation!

Hey all! I've been looking into the accommodation on offer in St Andrews and I had a few questions that if anyone could answer would be a great help to me.

1) How clean/usable are the shared toilet facilities? Is the £1000 for the en-suite worth it?

2) What's the community like in the David Russell Apartments and Andrew Melville Hall?

3) If going down the shared route, do they match you with a completely random person or is it someone who has similar interests to you?

Thanks in advance for any help! :smile:
I second these questions! Are there no folks who can answer?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
I was using shared bathroom/WC in Durham University ( I know it's a different place to St Andrews) but never had a problem with using or cleanliness except no one dared to use the communal bath - everyone took shower. The only thing to bear in mind is that at St Andrews I noticed the hot water has timings 6:30-10:30pm, which we didn't have in Grey College, or I never noticed if we did.
Andrew Melville has an excellent sense of community, DRA not so much. I share toilet and shower facilites with seven other people and have never had a problem.
Original post by andrew157
Andrew Melville has an excellent sense of community, DRA not so much. I share toilet and shower facilites with seven other people and have never had a problem.

Hey, is that 1 toilet per 7 people? Cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending