The Student Room Group

The most dramatic thing that happened while you were in school?

Hi guys,

I recently remembered a couple of somewhat dramatic events which happened while I was in high school. The first one was a boy (a student), being pushed out of a first floor window and falling onto the concrete outside. An ambulance came and took him to hospital, and I think he was okay.

The second thing was that a projector in one of the history rooms 'exploded', setting the ceiling on fire. The whole school had to be evacuated, and everyone had to sit outside on the playing courts/fields for the rest of the day as we weren't allowed back inside. I'm pretty sure the school was closed for a couple of days afterwards as well.

Do you guys have any similar stories from when you were in school? Or what is the most dramatic thing that has happened so far? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I don't know if you can call this dramatic because looking back on it now I facepalm but when we're were in p7 (about 11 years old?) one of the girls in the other class told everyone she was pregnant and people believed her! Did we even know where babies came for at that age?? lol anyway, by the end of the day after getting tons of attention and sympathy for some reason? She told the truth haha
I used to have this bully called daniel in my high school.

I was raised by a Grandad up until year 10 when he died, in year 7 this boy used to say crap like "you're parents abandoned you and other stuff mean kids normally say", I cried.

2 years later he dropped my pencil case and I punched him in the face. My priorities seem pretty weird. Later followed by a fight in the hallway which I got the last hit in.
The food fight on the school bus when I was in year 7
A guy once got so stoned he passed out and the ambulance came.

Two girls had a fight and one ripped out two handfuls of hair from the other's head. I remember walking past that dyed red hair thinking, 'why?'

In Year 7 some **** sent an email from my account to this random guy saying I have a crush on him. :angry:

Another guy cut his gf

Take your pick :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
The school caught fire (people were playing ping pong with the balls on fire). That was also the day I started my first period. 😂
Well this teacher (When I was in year 7) slept with a 14 year old girl, and the girl was friends with my brother :redface:
My brother hated that teacher who taught him for p.e and he told me that all the boys said he was a pedophile but no teacher took action and my brother told me he used to flirt with the girl :redface:
Apparently a guy even got excluded for calling the teacher a pedophile and he turned out to be a pedo anyway lol

There was also a massive fire in my school and fire engineers came in.

And one time apparently a guy got pulled in by a police car because he threatened to stab a student
My school was pretty ridiculous lmao.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Someone tried to set the school on fire by setting a chair alight and throwing it on top of other chairs in a store cupboard.
Reply 8
Once an ambulance helicopter landed in my school's playground because there was a nearby shopping centre, where some person had a heart attack. Everyone even teachers ran outside to watch everything.
well I got strangled with a bike chain in year 11 electronics, I punched the druggie dickhead in the ribs, he stabbed me in the lip with a soldering iron which was on.

also year 11, I helped scare a group of asbos who were threatening a disabled man and they threw a brick at my head. 2 of those thugs are now in prison for gangrape

year 12: 1st chemistry lesson I had, some dickhead (who got 4 As and a B in A levels) smashed a burette on me for no reason (jokes on him, he was the one who ended up bleeding)
Someone chucked a condom at a teacher...'bout it really...
Reply 11
Also, I tried using Ouija board with my fiends in my 240 year old school, who was an orphanage before it became a school, so the building is very old. Ouija board worked. (believe it or not but it's true) My friend asked the spirit to show up & all of the sudden teacher's office doors opened by themselves. My friend also tried it inside the classroom and everyone noticed that the clock started going backwards... Idk but that's how it was
Original post by Jenx301
Someone tried to set the school on fire by setting a chair alight and throwing it on top of other chairs in a store cupboard.

Was that you that done that chav girl?
Original post by greatguy266
Was that you that done that chav girl?

Nope, was too busy digging into a juicy steak in the canteen
Original post by Jenx301
Nope, was too busy digging into a juicy steak in the canteen

So predictable. Dont expect anything different from a lowlife savage like you. :mad:
My old school was looted and burned to the ground in an anti-french demonstration during the Ivorian civil war. I guess that was quite dramatic
Ok so in yr11 back I had this BIG end of term test for chemistry on Friday Morning (9am-remember this time) and we were told on the same Monday
Monday- I was like I got "hella time, I'll just chill"

Tuesday- I was like 'huh no sweat, Im alway fine in the end and theres so many cool dance tutorials I could use to freshen up my moves, Ill revise later"

Wednesday- 6:00pm 'wow Ive wasted the last 2 days, Im such an absolute failure' wait no, dont think like that, be the forever optimist! I can do this! I am amazing, I HAVE potential, its only life after all, I should take it easy! *Watches some motivational vids on youtube*

8:00pm damn I spend 2 hours procrastinating watching the weird side of youtube again, what is my life>>??
10:00pm ok time to lose my no all nighter virginity and just go on a mad one and revise, plays some orchestral insane music and starts getting ready with all dem notes and stuff

11:00pm wow I cant study, I have to think of my health, what if the long term eyesores are not worth this end of term test? I'll just msg some ppl and see how much they've done
11:30pm damn my friends have actually done stuff, Im hella worried now but theres no point starting now, Ill wake hella early tomorrow instead, Ill wake at 5:30am, early start is good anyway and if I can make it a habit Ill be so much more productive!

Thursday-8:10am FFS!!!! stupid alarm doesnt work on the one day I need-WTF!!!!
6:00pm well there isnt any point now is there? Im going to fail so may as well just learn my lessons and accept my failure, I can always grow as a person from this experience
8:00pm wait what if my teacher bases my report on this and this topic links with other topics towards my GCSEs and A levels Ohmygoudddd!! Dis is so messed up, NEVER GIVE IN< IMMA start RIGHT NOW

8:15pm yessss revised for a WHOLE 15 MINS< I deserve a break!!
11:15pm wow that break was a lil long but at least it shows I can revise wait what Ive only done 15mins in total??? Whyyy!!!

11:25pm time to cheat I guess, lets msg some friends who I think have done the test
11:45pm NO ONES DONE IT??? whyyyyy ok Im just going to have to sneak in and steal did the question paper firstsometimes you make choices and sometimes choices make you, its not like its a crime and I deserve it anyway, I tried to revise so hard and so much so it is deserved right? yeah I just have to go in spy mode like james bond

Friday 8:30am - ok got half an hour *runs to chemistry block and office* teachers are not in yet so Ill just have a little look. Good no ones here let me check out where the paper is (my eyes are ultra alert and Im tiptoeing around like in dem movies)
8:40am I frantically check over folders, under leaflets, everywhere on the desk, I take a complete sweep of the floor and pull out my night vision, heat vision, specsavers vision but nothing. Id failed there was no test to get.
8:50am hey a box lablled upcoming work!! yes theres tests in here!!! let me see yr7, yr 8, yr9 yr10 wait WHAT no yr11?? What can I do??? whyyyyy

8:55am *steps coming towards room* oh no. Im going to get caught and put in detention and become a bad guy and go to jail nooooooooooooo *its the cleaner* oh phew.
8:57am runs outside of the room to join everyone else pretending nothing has happened
9:00am COVER TEACHER WALKS IN whattt?? *she says test is posponed until next Thursday>??? WHAT???? MA LIFE IS SAVED!!! I will study way harder from now on, I will work so much more, I have learnt so much, thanks god, thanks guy in sky, thanks world, you forgave me!!!!

Weekend-sigh I need a break from all that drama

THE NEXT Monday- I was like I got "hella time, I'll just chill"

(eventually I revised and still got a C but its a lesson kids REVISE EARLIER PLS dont be like forest shadow!!!)
Original post by greatguy266
So predictable. Dont expect anything different from a lowlife savage like you. :mad:

don't forget "baby eater" :u:
Someone wrote something about a gun in graffitti.

After a half hour to an hour of panic, someone pointed out they were song lyrics.

That's about it. :lol: I went to a very strict school. :sigh:
Im a fast typer:smile:, my fingers are trained from piano and tutting (hand dancing) so it took me next to no time:tongue:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest