The Student Room Group

Do guys care about stretch marks?

I was wondering if they're a huge turn off, would you still date a girl with stretch marks? They get me down sometimes 🙁
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering if they're a huge turn off, would you still date a girl with stretch marks? They get me down sometimes 🙁

I don't think guys notice them to be honest. Not something I've ever heard a guy talk about.

I dont think a guy cares, i have strech marks and im a guy
Original post by Shiv is Light
I dont think a guy cares, i have strech marks and im a guy

me too particularly around my thighs o.o
if you are in love then physical blemishes do not matter
I have stretch marks but my boyfriend still looks at me like I'm some sex goddess (really good confidence boost!)
Reply 6
My ones are so ugly and noticeable though
Reply 7
Attachment not found
Not my pic but mine are similar
IRL I don't think many guys care.

Meanwhile on TSR I'm just waiting for one of the wannabe Don Juans of the relationship section to say how gross stretch marks are and that they only bang 10/10 chicks.
My ones are so ugly and noticeable though

N'aw, majority (if not all) of us have them. We're only human, after all.

Mine really creeps me out sometimes. I look like some kind of alien species when I look at my body in the mirror, haha. But at the same time, I feel oddly liberated. Like I'm some kind of battle-scarred badass.
(I completely overlook the fact that I eat too much and that played a part in it). Whatever makes you feel better about it though. :biggrin:

Any guy that persists in doing so is narcissistic and callow. Things happen to our bodies as we age. What's important in a durable relationship is the light within.
I doubt any guy actually cares about them, dw about it :borat:
Thanks for being so nice everyone, I think I'm just secretly very insecure
Hey, my girlfiend has stretch marks and us guys honestly do not care. Its completely normal and cannot be helped. In fact, sometimes the imperfectness is actually a sexy thing. Its not like they impose on us at all. Our sex life is still great!!

Nah not really its just something people get and they fade over time anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alcibiade
Any guy that persists in doing so is narcissistic and callow. Things happen to our bodies as we age. What's important in a durable relationship is the light within.

So true I've noticed all sorts of weird changes on my body over the last few years 31 now almost 32.

I git a skin tag on my hip last year, I've noticed my skin suddenly doesn't look as healthy as it once did and weight is easier to put on if I don't watch it now.

And I've noticed loads of grey strands in my hair in the last few months.

Honestly it just happens what's important is to take care of yourself within reason and just roll with it otherwise ageing will get on top of you mentally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply