The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you are totally wrong. i am a white guy, 29 yo, very attractive and charming (that's what i get from about 80% of the girls that i meet / met), and i love Somalian girls, there are many young and beautiful girls of Somalian nationality ethnicity i see everyday in 'Brum' city, and Coventry at times.

Somali girls are my favourite girls actually, i find them very beautiful and attractive. They have pretty faces, tall, and i like your voices/accents, and i like your skin, your hijabis / dress code and your colour and everything about.

i am an eastern European guy, if you would like to meet up with me and find more about each other, drop me a line on private.

to be honest i don't give a f**k of what people tell who i date when where from, i wouldn't even give a dam thing if parents, friends, relatives tell anything of who, why and when i meet whoever i want to. no one messes up with what i want to do when i want to, whichever ethnicity / etc background that girl has, NOBODY chooses in my life except me.

hope this explains your concerns.

yours sincerely
G C

-----
in response to

Anonymous

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending