The Student Room Group

Scottish advanced Highers and subject choices.

I have decided to only do one advanced higher for 6th year, however I am unsure whether to do advanced business or modern and was wondering which was less demanding as I will be sitting 4 other exams with no study period :/

also i was wondering whether sports leadership nat 5 or ASDAN peer mentoring (free standing units) would be more appealing to university's.
Do what you enjoy&what you are good at
what are you thinking of applying at uni??
Reply 2
Original post by Junioh
Do what you enjoy&what you are good at
what are you thinking of applying at uni??

im wanting to do business, probably HR so im definitely taking AH business but im still unsure whether to take sports leadership or ASDAN peer mentoring, im basically just wanting to take what ever will look best.
Original post by louise.mcg
im wanting to do business, probably HR so im definitely taking AH business but im still unsure whether to take sports leadership or ASDAN peer mentoring, im basically just wanting to take what ever will look best.

Im unfamiliar with both sports leadership and ASDAN so I can't help you much sorry!
But someone in my school did sports leadership and she got unconditionals from scottish unis(her grades were good), but that also helped her to join the senior leadership team(house captain), which might be a good thing to talk about in your personal statement!
If you can't decide, what about taking both ASDAN and sport leadership?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending