The Student Room Group

ICT AQA - AS Info 1 & 2 - 2016

Hello all - hope the exam went well! Good luck to all those continuing the course next year.

JUNE 2015 GRADE BOUNDARIES
Thanks to @maggiedavies for this!
These grade boundaries where similar to 2014, and so 2016 should be similar to 2015, especially since this is the last year of teaching for this spec, new teaching spec starts September 2016.

Info 1 (Paper 1) Out of 80 Marks.
A - 54 - 67.5%
B - 49 - 61.25%
C - 44 - 55%
D - 40 -50%
E - 36 - 45%

Info 2 (Paper 2) Out of 80 Marks.
A - 54 - 67.5%
B - 48 - 50%
C - 42 - 52.5%
D - 36 - 45%
E - 31 - 38.75%

June 2015: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2015.PDF
June 2014: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2014.PDF

OTHER THREADS

2015 THREAD - Thanks @alexandrahowes11
2016 INFO 3 THREAD - Thanks @imran_

EXAM DATES
INFO 1: 6th June
INFO 2: 14th June

PAST PAPERS
Adding more soon...
INFO 1

Spoiler

INFO 2

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh guess who's back
Reply 2
I got an A at AS but resitting INFO2 due to having low ums in it. Lasts years past paper for info1 was literally a copied and pasted question paper from previous years
I'm taking the whole a level in one year, and today we had a mock as paper and I got 70%, the second highest in the class, but I suck at a2, I hope its just because weve been concentrated on coursework :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by isobella98
I'm taking the whole a level in one year, and today we had a mock as paper and I got 70%, the second highest in the class, but I suck at a2, I hope its just because weve been concentrated on coursework :frown:

Our class had the opposite. We have neglected our coursework but are pretty solid on the theory
Original post by Chaz W
Our class had the opposite. We have neglected our coursework but are pretty solid on the theory

Oh of course you are!
Reply 6
Original post by imran_
I got an A at AS but resitting INFO2 due to having low ums in it. Lasts years past paper for info1 was literally a copied and pasted question paper from previous years

cool.
Original post by Chaz W

im really nervous for the exam, we've done hardly anything on theory so I'm having to try and teach myself it
Reply 8
Original post by imran_
i enjoyed 9/11

Chill

im really nervous for the exam, we've done hardly anything on theory so I'm having to try and teach myself it

Let me know any areas you particularly struggle with, here or PM - happy to help :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Chaz W
Chill

Let me know any areas you particularly struggle with, her or PM - happy to help :h:

'her' I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
Let me know any areas you particularly struggle with, here or PM - happy to help :h:

Thankyou so much, I will do :smile:
Reply 11
has anyone predicted any questions for the pre release case study info3
Reply 12
Bump - getting close now
Original post by Chaz W
Bump - getting close now

Noooooo you caaan't do thaaat.
Reply 14
This exam is only being sat by resit students right?
Original post by imran_
This exam is only being sat by resit students right?

theres some people in our as class that are doing it but not resitting (like they're doing it for the first time) - they could have done it at the end of next year but our teacher thought it would be better for them to do it this year because of the massive amounts of coursework next year :smile:
has anyone got any predictions for the info 1 paper? weve only got about a week and I need all the help I can get haha
Reply 17
has anyone got any predictions for the info 1 paper? weve only got about a week and I need all the help I can get haha

Do past papers, they always repeat questions
Reply 18
Original post by Raihan.

n I F R SHAHRAI
Original post by Raihan.

in my class my teacher has made us go through all of the past papers since about 2009 and its helped so much but I'm still panicky ahaha :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending