The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Supporter
As a Supporter, you're very much a family person and believe they should always come before work. For you there is more to life than work and want a job where you can turn up, get a good days' work done and then go home. You don't want the extra responsibility of decision-making either, you'd rather someone else in authority told you what to do and to what standard.

You believe rules and structures within life, particularly at work, are necessary to make sure everyone knows what they need to do. You're a 'safe pair of hands' and can be depended upon by your bosses.
Took the test. It felt rather like having my horoscope read by a dyslexic. Didn't tell me anything TBH, and got me completely wrong (although this was probably because in a majority of questions there were two or more options that simply weren't applicable to me).

MB
???

Joe, the advisor from Jobsite, is around and active in this forum.
Reply 23
Hi it's Joe, still active in this forum and others since May of last year, and happy to answer any questions you may have.

I'm sorry you feel that way about the test. I didn't develop it, but it has helped some people with their career hunt. It is simple and easy, and you can take from it what you want. However, it is not designed to be the answer to everything. If we had developed that I am sure we would all be incredibly wealthy people :0)

If I can help, I will.

Regards,

Joe

Latest

Trending

Trending