The Student Room Group

Happy International Women's day, guys! :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BrokenLife
Happy International Women's day to you all!

This one's for all of us women. Yes, for us! Not going to list all the negative stuff that many women has to go through across the world for being a woman, mainly because we are more than that! We are strong and we will remain strong and positive.

Here's to all the strong women.
May we Know them.
May we be them.
May we raise them! :smile:

Tagging some of my tsr female friends who I think are strong and inspiring but a very happy International Women's day to y'all!

Also, you can share the quotes of your fav or inspiring women from across the world!:h:

Attachment not found

Happy international women's day @BrokenLife :biggrin: You go gurl :tongue: You're the strongest woman on here!
Happy Women's Day! :party:

Remember that you have every right to pursue your dreams and live the life you have imagined :yep: And you mustn't let let anyone or anything stop you!

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Happy international women's day to you all :h:
Have a great day everybody!
Woop woop! Happy International Women's day to all of you girlies...remember, strong women lift eachother up :hugs:

image.jpeg
(edited 8 years ago)
IMG-20160308-WA0000.jpg

This is what I was talking about, Cavy. And it is so true!:h:

awww Broken Life :redface:
you are a cutie you know :cute: well tbh imho other people are a better judge of me than i can ever be so it is hard not to listen to them but you have such cute gestures :jumphug: xxx
Original post by arfah
Happy international women's day @BrokenLife :biggrin: You go gurl :tongue: You're the strongest woman on here!

Thank you! :smile: And as much as I appreciate you saying this but seriously we are all strong, we gotta just find ourselves.:h:

Original post by Indeterminate
Happy Women's Day! :party:

Remember that you have every right to pursue your dreams and live the life you have imagined :yep: And you mustn't let let anyone or anything stop you!

Spoiler

Thank you! :smile: And I agree:h:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Fanxxxxx :flutter:

Ain't there no problem:tongue:
PhotoGrid_1457488948063.jpg
Happy Women's Day.

a bit late.lol
:angry:
IMG-20160308-WA0000.jpg

This is what I was talking about, Cavy. And it is so true!:h:

Is that picture saying all women are for is producing children?! Because that is what it seems like to me o-o

Quick Reply

Latest