The Student Room Group

What 'youth' are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What are those books? I can remember seeing them when I was little but never got round to finding out what they were or reading them. I just thought the pictures looked cool.

they are anthropomorphic fantasy :smile: tbh i don't read them as much now as i used to cos of work and that but they are really well written and it is like in an old fashioned style thing. YES! the artwork is amazing :ahee: partly why i like them tbh :redface:
and as to not derail this thread i think the youths in redwall would be classed as medieval youths :yes:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
What, I tried to make an account and it isn't working :cry: I'm so disappointed.

"*Over 24's? You're a little old,"

Sorry :no::noway:
I'm the young kind of youth.
I find the term 'youth' insulting.
I managed to get the quiz working :woo:

I'm a "trendie".

:cool:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
"*Over 24's? You're a little old,"

Sorry :no::noway:

Too old to join their exclusive community too :no:
Someone choose a group for me as I don't know;

denim jacket
dark coloured hoodie
plain/ring/stripe top
black skinny/slim jeans
desert boots/adidas sneakers
I am none of those i am just me. I like animals and space raiders. I like to wear jeans and jackets
One of the categories that isn't in those 5. I did the quiz. There wasn't an answer I agreed with for any of the questions.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
There is a quiz but I can't get it to work :frown:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/find-your-tribe

Ffs, registering is driving me up the wall.
Original post by Longshot700
Ffs, registering is driving me up the wall.

Yeah, their site is totally broken :console:
Aw, I want to do this but I hate making accounts- I only made a TSR one bc the constant pop-ups forced me. :frown:
i did the quiz and got car enthusiast
i don't own a car and don't plan to get one in the next five years
but i am more champagne and iced out pieces than anything i don't know where that falls maybe creative or aspirational
Reply 33
90% of the quiz answers sound like something an insufferable tryhard douchnozzle would say/think and I can relate to barely any of them. Yet I'm nowhere near mainstream. What's up with that?
(edited 8 years ago)
Apparently I'm a Townie but I'm like @homeland.lsw on this one! :rofl:
alt
Don't really relate to any of it… :s
I am divergent you can't control me!!
Original post by Quantex
I probably would have been classified as alt. Sadly I now rushing towards middle age.

But I still sometimes listen to Nirvana.

What makes you think listening to Nirvana makes you alternative?
Original post by Anon_98
Aw, I want to do this but I hate making accounts- I only made a TSR one bc the constant pop-ups forced me. :frown:

Really?! :eek3:

Quick Reply

Latest