The Student Room Group

Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland Medicine Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nataliek98
In terms of rcsi, absolutely. But in terms of the other unis atlantic bridge may not know because those universities havent started sending offers yet.

Fair enough. I've emailed them so I'll see what they say. Really hope I get an offer from one of those choices. Not sure if I'd like studying in Europe. Thanks for your help, though :smile:
Original post by BristolFresher15
Fair enough. I've emailed them so I'll see what they say. Really hope I get an offer from one of those choices. Not sure if I'd like studying in Europe. Thanks for your help, though :smile:

Anytime! Do you mind me asking where in canada you're from?
Anytime! Do you mind me asking where in canada you're from?

Ottawa :smile:
Original post by BristolFresher15
Ottawa :smile:

Oh nice, I'm from toronto 🙂
Oh nice, I'm from toronto 🙂

Nice! I know a ton of people there. I stayed there for some time and its a much livelier place than Ottawa :P
Reply 45
Guys im from India lol . Doing my 2nd year of IBDP xD i did my interview quite a few days back and well they said all other applicants get acceptance letters in april soo fingers crossed
Just want to know how does RCSI look at students who have repeated a year? Or does it not matter as long as I get the grades second time round?
Original post by ApplesTrees
Just want to know how does RCSI look at students who have repeated a year? Or does it not matter as long as I get the grades second time round?

I'm not too sure about RCSI, but i'm pretty sure for Trinity they wanted GCSE's, AS and A2's in 3 consecutive years, so maybe email them and find out
Just rejected my offer! Hope this frees up a spot for someone waiting
Just rejected my offer! Hope this frees up a spot for someone waiting

Why did you reject it?
Original post by Medicine2016app
Why did you reject it?

The tuition is absurd
Reply 51
Guys did you get a mail from RCSI after your interview with sonru or did you just get the mail from sonru? I finished my interview aroudn march 7th and yeah i did get a mail from sonru saying it was ready for RCSI to review but i didnt get any notification from them
Original post by Niraxas
Guys did you get a mail from RCSI after your interview with sonru or did you just get the mail from sonru? I finished my interview aroudn march 7th and yeah i did get a mail from sonru saying it was ready for RCSI to review but i didnt get any notification from them

I got an email from sonru as well. No email from RCSI, a friend of mine applied as well and she didn't get any message from RCSI. I think its mutual.
Hello everybody
I applied for RCSI (medicine) haven't heard anything yet, Is this normal ?? :frown:(((((
Original post by Eva carter
Hello everybody
I applied for RCSI (medicine) haven't heard anything yet, Is this normal ?? :frown:(((((

Yeah it is, last year people got replies in April
Original post by Eva carter
Hello everybody

Just received invitation for interview today :smile: maybe you will get yours soon
Does anyone know when RCSI gives out offers to international students who completed their interview via sonru?
What kind of questions did they ask you? Was it tough? I'm thinking of applying for next year's intake.
Original post by desmondkhaw
Just received invitation for interview today :smile: maybe you will get yours soon

Did you get the link to Sonru yet?
Original post by skymarauder
Did you get the link to Sonru yet?

Original post by desmondkhaw

I got an email from RCSI around two days ago that I have been shortlisted for interview and that I will be receiving later in the day email from Sonru with interview link. Almost 48 hours now and still no link from Sonru. Emailed RCSI, they said email Sonru. Emailed Sonru, they said couldn't find me on the system and I should tell RCSI to resend invitation. Emailed RCSI again, and now waiting for reply......Anyone else similar? Got invitation from RCSI and not Sonru?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending