The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Masters in Sociology at the University of Bristol

Hello,

I am Canadian, and I have been accepted into University of Bristol's Masters in Sociology program. From what I have researched, it seems like a good university. Can someone please confirm this? I would also like any input on how good their sociology program is. My first choice was University of Glasgow's Masters in sociology and social research program but I wasn't accepted.
Original post by mirna03
Hello,

I am Canadian, and I have been accepted into University of Bristol's Masters in Sociology program. From what I have researched, it seems like a good university. Can someone please confirm this? I would also like any input on how good their sociology program is. My first choice was University of Glasgow's Masters in sociology and social research program but I wasn't accepted.

Bristol is one of the top universities in the UK. I'd say top 10.

Enjoy it! :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by mirna03
Hello,

Hi! I have recently applied for MSc Ethnicity and Multiculturalism at Bristol which is a similar programme, hoping to get an offer soon! How long did it take them to process your application? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emaria
Hi! I have recently applied for MSc Ethnicity and Multiculturalism at Bristol which is a similar programme, hoping to get an offer soon! How long did it take them to process your application? :smile:

Hi!It took them about three weeks so they're pretty fast. I applied on February 12th and got the offer March 1st. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by KyleH123
Bristol is one of the top universities in the UK. I'd say top 10.

Enjoy it! :smile:

Great, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending