The Student Room Group

What will they ask at a job interview at Morrisons! :S

i have got an interview this afternoon. does anyone know what kinda things they are gonna ask me n what i need to say to get the job?! im only gonna b working there for three weeks to get a bit of money but i dont know what to expect. will give rep for any help thanks
xxx
Reply 1
why you only gonna work there for 3 weeks? they only need temporary staff?
Reply 2
nothing worth preparing for, they just check you arent insane, but then probably employ you anyway.
Reply 3
zoidberg
nothing worth preparing for, they just check you arent insane, but then probably employ you anyway.

they'll probably as k you if you're intending to steal money out of the cash register, they tripped me up on that one
Reply 4
Cossack
they'll probably as k you if you're intending to steal money out of the cash register, they tripped me up on that one

Lol, like your signature btw! :smile:
Reply 5
coz i am going to india in about three weeks time :biggrin: but i need some money coz its alright just sitting round doing nothing but to not have any money - well thts a different story :tongue: i kinda said on the application form tht i was considering a career in retailing - what a lie! i wanna b a speech and language therpaist! ah well lets jst hope they dont ask many questions on that!
xx
Reply 6
kieshaxxx
Lol, like your signature btw! :smile:

which bit??? im a big fan of Stupid Sexy Flanders....makes me laugh even tho its my signature and i see it every time i post
lol stupid sexy flanders is from that one where the go sking isn't it?

They'll ask crap like 'why do you want the job?' 'Why do you think your good for the job?' 'Has it been your life long dream to work here?'

Don't rep anybody yet btw, it'll only be grey.
Reply 8
tis_me_lord
lol stupid sexy flanders is from that one where the go sking isn't it?

yep

Latest

Trending

Trending