The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Any Postgraduate students looking for a flatshare in September?

Hi,
I have an offer to go to MBS in September and I am looking for someone for a flatshare. I am looking to rent around Oxford Road for a short walk to the business school. If anyone is interested or knows someone looking for a flatmate, please reply and let me know!
Reply 1
Hi there !Well, it's a little early for me now, but I could be interested !
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hi!

I've got an offer for MSc Forensic Psychology and Mental Health at UoM and looking for others to flat/house share with too :smile:
I am definitely interested! I'll be doing an MA in Human Rights.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi! Myself and another I know girl are starting masters in September in International Development and Educational Psychology. We are currently looking at houses at the moment and are looking for another housemate if anyone is interested? :smile:
Original post by robynshortall
Hi! Myself and another I know girl are starting masters in September in International Development and Educational Psychology. We are currently looking at houses at the moment and are looking for another housemate if anyone is interested? :smile:

I am definitely interested! Feel free to send me a message with more details :smile:
Hey,
I know this is a little off topic, but i have a 'presentation/interview' at manchester for forensic psychology and mental health and wondered if anybody had any tips for the presentation or any information on how the day went? any help would be much appreciated and then i may be looking for housing!
Thanks in advance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest