The Student Room Group

Help with ICT animal shelter coursework

I'm trying to aim for at least an A is my ICT cousework but am currently on a B. My teacher doesnt really tell me how I can improve my current coursework so I dont really know what to do. The things I need help on is the evaluation, sources table and video storyboard and website plan. Can anyone tell me what each of these should contain?
It's edexcel gcse
Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's gcse edexcel
Original post by akinaro
I'm trying to aim for at least an A is my ICT cousework but am currently on a B. My teacher doesnt really tell me how I can improve my current coursework so I dont really know what to do. The things I need help on is the evaluation, sources table and video storyboard and website plan. Can anyone tell me what each of these should contain?
It's edexcel gcse
Thanks

i have done Edexcel GCSE ICT last year!
so i can help you... it depends on what you are looking for
Reply 3
Original post by fatima1998

Am i allowed to upload my coursework? If not for a start the sources table, what gives you the marks? Thanks
Original post by akinaro
Am i allowed to upload my coursework? If not for a start the sources table, what gives you the marks? Thanks

i can send you my example of sources table if that helps
plus you are not allowed to upload your coursework :u:
PM me you email and i can send you my sources table to help you get started :h:
Reply 5
Wow, an A* is amazing!
The theme of the cousework is an animal shelter and we basically have to persuade people to donate and volunteer. I think the things we do are similar to what you did but with the animal shelter theme. Idk, if this helps?
Original post by akinaro
Wow, an A* is amazing!
The theme of the cousework is an animal shelter and we basically have to persuade people to donate and volunteer. I think the things we do are similar to what you did but with the animal shelter theme. Idk, if this helps?

TBH! it's not hard to achieve an A*
all you need to do is to add as much detail as you can.... and you will see an A* coming towards you :u:
Reply 7
TBH! it's not hard to achieve an A*
all you need to do is to add as much detail as you can.... and you will see an A* coming towards you :u:

That's the thing. i have added lots of detail. My teacher either isn't marking the work properly or I'm missing a big point. :confused:
I'll try my best anyway with the help you've given and see what I can do.
Original post by akinaro
That's the thing. i have added lots of detail. My teacher either isn't marking the work properly or I'm missing a big point. :confused:
I'll try my best anyway with the help you've given and see what I can do.

i can give you general feedback if you desire
Reply 9
i can give you general feedback if you desire

If it isn't an inconvenience for you that I would gladly accept your help. Should I email it to you?
Original post by akinaro
If it isn't an inconvenience for you that I would gladly accept your help. Should I email it to you?

sure!

same here bruv man done everything just got evaluation to do I'm on category b
Original post by Santan Khan
same here bruv man done everything just got evaluation to do I'm on category b

you will be fine! evaluation is the most important one so if you have a detailed evaluation you will get an A or an A* :u:
Reply 13
Need help with activity reviews. How many words did u put and how should i improve animal shelter model added a lock thing so anyone can not acess original copy.
Also what grade would this be as i used 4,000 words in activity reviews
(edited 7 years ago)
hiya I am doing category A but I don't understand can you help me
can you help me please
i can send you my example of sources table if that helps
plus you are not allowed to upload your coursework :u:
PM me you email and i can send you my sources table to help you get started :h:

By any chance you can maybe send your sources table to me please?? 😃 Iv been marked for a 8 in my sources and iv used a wide variety and unrealiable but it isn't as high as I thought it was going to be
Reply 17
Go to ICT Cab Animal Shelter web site on google it tells what to do
Could you email me a copy of your model and report for activity 2... did you do animal shelter?
Could you send me a copy of your model and report for activity 2. Did you do animal shelter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending