The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Looking for 2 house mates for 16/17 for LE2 and 5-10mins away from Leicester Uni

Hi I am a male first year student studying History at the University of Leicester and Iooking for a couple of students to share a spacious 4 bedroom house with in LE2, just 10 minutes’ walk to the university campus and in close proximity to Victoria Park, shops, train station and local bus routes. The rent is £70 a week plus bills.If interested private message me to exchange contact details.
Hi, I am a BA English UoL student and am looking to share a house with others. Are you still looking? as I would be interested.
Original post by HarpMk1
Hi I am a male first year student studying History at the University of Leicester and Iooking for a couple of students to share a spacious 4 bedroom house with in LE2, just 10 minutes’ walk to the university campus and in close proximity to Victoria Park, shops, train station and local bus routes. The rent is £70 a week plus bills.If interested private message me to exchange contact details.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Smith1309
Hi, I am a BA English UoL student and am looking to share a house with others. Are you still looking? as I would be interested.

Sorry, but all the places are now filled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending